Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Arbatel wrote:What mercenary would you recommend for a Thornwarden? I'm thinking A2 Fighter Mage? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Act3 or Act5 mercenaries. depends on which area you are going to farm.
Arbatel
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unda wrote:
Act3 or Act5 mercenaries. depends on which area you are going to farm.

TA or Duncraig
Simon_Catfish
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Heyas, I can finally make my first ever Xis Runeword, but given that you can't unsocket it and the time it took me to farm everything for it, I want to make sure it's put to good use. Is there a go-to xis runeword or a one that will jump my characters from just being mediocre TA / Toraja farmers? I currently have a Barb Summoner, Holy Melee Pally with The Adjudicator, Harbinger Druid using Void, Javazon with using the Javazon set and Melee Sorc using the Mysteries set. Any advice on how to best use this Xis Rune?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Simon_Catfish wrote:Heyas, I can finally make my first ever Xis Runeword, but given that you can't unsocket it and the time it took me to farm everything for it, I want to make sure it's put to good use. Is there a go-to xis runeword or a one that will jump my characters from just being mediocre TA / Toraja farmers? I currently have a Barb Summoner, Holy Melee Pally with The Adjudicator, Harbinger Druid using Void, Javazon with using the Javazon set and Melee Sorc using the Mysteries set. Any advice on how to best use this Xis Rune?

Shark (Xis)
RW in eth broad sword with 15 ias x5jewel + indestructible would be good choice for your wolf druid in TA
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sprow wrote:
Shark (Xis)
RW in eth broad sword with 15 ias x5jewel + indestructible would be good choice for your wolf druid in TA

Which sword has 7 sockets? A broad sword just has 6.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
If I reanimate both a Fallen Shaman and a Fallen, will the Fallen Shaman resurrect the Fallen when it die?
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
tranvanhieu wrote:If I reanimate both a Fallen Shaman and a Fallen, will the Fallen Shaman resurrect the Fallen when it die?

nop
Simon_Catfish
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sprow wrote:
Simon_Catfish wrote:Heyas, I can finally make my first ever Xis Runeword, but given that you can't unsocket it and the time it took me to farm everything for it, I want to make sure it's put to good use. Is there a go-to xis runeword or a one that will jump my characters from just being mediocre TA / Toraja farmers? I currently have a Barb Summoner, Holy Melee Pally with The Adjudicator, Harbinger Druid using Void, Javazon with using the Javazon set and Melee Sorc using the Mysteries set. Any advice on how to best use this Xis Rune?

Shark (Xis)

Is it worth it to hold out for an Eth weapon? Or would rerolling a normal sacred for the highest possible ED + Luck before making it a runeword be just as good?
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Eth does 50% ed, right? So I think eth so long as your indestructible jewel is worthy; which seems maybe easier than xis?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Its potential 85%ED on Eth versus 55%ED on NonEth. You can only get higher %AR from NonEth if you are Double Lucky.