Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Farmer
Cultist
23 | 0
New nephalem passive skill, does it give aura to minions, and merc too?
VernierKitty1
Fallen
1 | 0

My Black Road Charm dropped without +1 maximum skill levels. I didn't see a change in the docs or in the patch notes, and I just checked my other character and it has the +1 maximum skill levels. Do I have to do the BRC again? I'm single player btw

The Assassin's Blink stun duration seems to have been heavily nerfed with the new patch. My previous duration was around 5 sec; now it went to around 2 sec. Was this intended? I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
VernierKitty1 wrote:Image

My Black Road Charm dropped without +1 maximum skill levels. I didn't see a change in the docs or in the patch notes, and I just checked my other character and it has the +1 maximum skill levels. Do I have to do the BRC again? I'm single player btw

The +1 to Maximum Skill Levels was moved to the Weather Control charm.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
can you shrine bless a non-sacred honorific?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Primarch wrote:can you shrine bless a non-sacred honorific?

No. Only Shrincrafts, Sacred Honorifics, and rare Sacred items.
Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
If a crafted item gets MOd and/or blessed, can it be crafted again and will it retain the MO or Blessed stats?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Faulk wrote:If a crafted item gets MOd and/or blessed, can it be crafted again and will it retain the MO or Blessed stats?

As far as I understand it, no since you're making a completely new item. You'll have to Re-MO/Bless the item if you Shrine craft again.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:
JeppeAndersen wrote:What does nephalem aura from silks of the victor do precisely?

It gives (only to the wearer of that armor) Cold-Fire-Light damage to weapon attack, depend on the base strength of that wearer.
Good for Max-Strength character who want extra rainbow damage.

But how good? My sheet dmg only rises a few hundred, can't really tell of the aura is doing anything significant. Can I find any numbers anywhere?
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
my speecalc doesn't open, i have the latest java installed. when I try to open it just instantly closes.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
what are the dream fragments from dimensional labyrinth used for?