Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ericksonius wrote:For the Kabraxis trophy, is a random monster selected upon applying the trophy, or is a random monster selected each time the charm procs?

Selected upon applying the trophy
levon
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello. 2 days ago i got msg YOUR CONECTION IS INTERUPTED and my char /Fifilqshka/ was reset to lvl 1 form ~24 and i canot join again. Yestarday I make new one with same name. after diferent time got same msg and reset again to lvl 1 /2 times/. did i have any penalty on acc /Novell/ or some kind of server problem?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Amantalado wrote:Does Life When Struck function effectively like flat PDR, or are there circumstances where it differs in what triggers it?

PDR working also on phys damage spells while life on struck working only on WDM hits. And if smth 1shot - there will be no any effect :) It's just like absorb: first of all you take damage and only after that - you heal (if survived)

coennek wrote:do procs benefit from synergies?
i was wondering if the summon lvl 35 ice elemental proc can be made into something if i invest into ie synergies.

It does in MXLU, not sure if it changed in Sigma. Still you can easily test it: use lorenado without any points in ice elementals, your proced elemental will dies when the next proc come, then put 10 points in ice elementals and then look if you able to proc 5 total elementals instead. Pretty sure it does, because hard points synergy is the way to increase flametail projectiles on
Hwanin's Hwacha
Hwanin's Hwacha
Needle Crossbow (Sacred)

(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 244
Item Level: 105
Innate Fire Damage: (80.0% of Strength)
Alchemic Preparation: Flametail Shot gains +1 Projectile per 4 Base Levels
Flametail Shot Inherits Catapult Shot's Fire Damage
4% Chance to cast level 24 Flametail Shot on Striking
+5 to Necromancer Skill Levels
60% Attack Speed
Adds 250-350 Fire Damage
(5 to 12)% Innate Elemental Damage
+150 to Strength
-100 to Dexterity
Socketed (6)
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
I recently rolled a maelstrom sin and bested Uldyssian for the first time and am now trying to finish collecting all the charms. So, what builds do best against brother laz and the void without being fully twinked?
Wavez
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
With the need of many crafted jewels and a lack of AC, was hoping to field the minds of others to see what would be the fastest Nithalak farmer out there would be (or possibly an MFer?). Whatever gets the most AC/hour.

I've been told wolf druid might be the play, but was curious what others have come up with, or have thought about.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
:?: _______Show me pls weapon, of 15% life leech, cuz idk how use hunger.
Also how put this on D2stats, cuz when was drop, D2stats not show hunger.
EggyMedian
Vampiress
39 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

:facepalm:
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
shrimp wrote::?: _______Show me pls weapon, of 15% life leech, cuz idk how use hunger.
Also how put this on D2stats, cuz when was drop, D2stats not show hunger.

Not sure what you mean by "show me please weapon" but to use the item, cube it with your weapon like a mystic orb. And to add it to d2stats, simply add "Occult Effigy" to your drop notifications.
Amantalado
Vampiress
39 | 1
Wavez wrote:With the need of many crafted jewels and a lack of AC, was hoping to field the minds of others to see what would be the fastest Nithalak farmer out there would be (or possibly an MFer?). Whatever gets the most AC/hour.

I've been told wolf druid might be the play, but was curious what others have come up with, or have thought about.

If we are talking strictly Nilathak farming for AC, I'd say some manner of Paladin then. Maybe Unholy Caster, but the exact build doesn't matter since we are talking normal Nila here, he'll die fast no matter what. So the issue wouldn't be killing him, it would instead be getting to him fastest and Paladins have the Rapture skill which increases all of his speeds, like Run/Walk, and has a 3 second CD teleport in Divine Apparition as his level 90 skill.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wavez wrote:With the need of many crafted jewels and a lack of AC, was hoping to field the minds of others to see what would be the fastest Nithalak farmer out there would be (or possibly an MFer?). Whatever gets the most AC/hour.

You'll be farming normal nihl for optimal AC/hour if that's all you want. The biggest obstacle is just getting to him quick since anything will have enough damage to one shot him late, so higher move speed and continuous warp strikes are the way to go. Harbinger or pounce would be the way to go if you can aim it right and not backtrack.