Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
to @Admins
Any chance the Topic "Suggestions for upcoming patches" can be unlocked or can we get something similar to share our thoughts/ideas ?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1171&hilit=upcoming+patches&start=2150
Gronkmez
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey homies.

Are you able to Shrine Bless a crafted item after adding to sockets and MOing it?

Thanks! :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , if you have not blessed it yet you can bless it any time you want
Gronkmez
Destroyer
7 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:yes , if you have not blessed it yet you can bless it any time you want

Ty!
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
can someone explain how this bonus work in a bit confuse
Trophy Hunter
Trophy Hunter
(Trophy Set)

The Conqueror
Idol of Fortune

Set Bonus with complete set:
Medals of Honor
(Based on Trophies)
+10 Life after each Kill
+1% Physical Resist
+5% Magic Find
+25 to Mana
+50 to Life

?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Orr wrote:can someone explain how this bonus work in a bit confuse
Trophy Hunter
Trophy Hunter
(Trophy Set)

The Conqueror
Idol of Fortune

Set Bonus with complete set:
Medals of Honor
(Based on Trophies)
+10 Life after each Kill
+1% Physical Resist
+5% Magic Find
+25 to Mana
+50 to Life

?

It works exactly as you think it works. You get the set bonus once for every trophy applied on your charms in your inventory.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Can anyone link me a clean laz kill from recent patches? I want to know what I'm doing wrong since he takes forever to kill. After two hours of killing totems one at a time and bringing him to like 3/4 hp, I lost my patience and eventually made a mistake (and wohooo, mistakes aren't allowed in this mod, because a small heal would be overrated. Nope, instance lock is the way to go).
LaoGY
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, i have a question regarding non ladder and ladder character, season and patches. i know there's new patch for fixing bugs etc. im not sure about season and i do love D2 LOD ever since it came out. But something is bothering me. Which previously i had played and created alot of ladder character but after some season or new patch came out? All of my ladder character became non ladder and i realised no one playing in non ladder and i i have to recreate all of the ladder character again and it happened to me twice. So may i know will it be like this all the time when every new patch or new season? Please enlighten/correct me if im wrong. Thank you Median XL Sigma.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
LaoGY wrote:Hi, i have a question regarding non ladder and ladder character, season and patches. i know there's new patch for fixing bugs etc. im not sure about season and i do love D2 LOD ever since it came out. But something is bothering me. Which previously i had played and created alot of ladder character but after some season or new patch came out? All of my ladder character became non ladder and i realised no one playing in non ladder and i i have to recreate all of the ladder character again and it happened to me twice. So may i know will it be like this all the time when every new patch or new season? Please enlighten/correct me if im wrong. Thank you Median XL Sigma.

Every new big patch comes with a new season, and every new season comes with its ladder. Your ladder characters will be tranfered to non-ladder every time a new season begins. This is done to make players fully experience the new big update and to avoid destroying the market on the first day.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
LaoGY
Skeleton
2 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
LaoGY wrote:Hi, i have a question regarding non ladder and ladder character, season and patches. i know there's new patch for fixing bugs etc. im not sure about season and i do love D2 LOD ever since it came out. But something is bothering me. Which previously i had played and created alot of ladder character but after some season or new patch came out? All of my ladder character became non ladder and i realised no one playing in non ladder and i i have to recreate all of the ladder character again and it happened to me twice. So may i know will it be like this all the time when every new patch or new season? Please enlighten/correct me if im wrong. Thank you Median XL Sigma.

Every new big patch comes with a new season, and every new season comes with its ladder. Your ladder characters will be tranfered to non-ladder every time a new season begins. This is done to make players fully experience the new big update and to avoid destroying the market on the first day.

Ok i understand now. Thank u. :thumb: