Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ill_eagle94
Imp
4 | 0
I've killed the Ancients on Terror but Dark Portal isn't opening (yes I have the skill on my Soulstone Shard).

Any ideas? Should I just kill the Ancients again?

EDIT, left game, did it again and the portal opened. Must have been a bug/error.
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
ill_eagle94 wrote:I've killed the Ancients on Terror but Dark Portal isn't opening (yes I have the skill on my Soulstone Shard).

Any ideas? Should I just kill the Ancients again?

EDIT, left game, did it again and the portal opened. Must have been a bug/error.

Have had the same thing happen to me I'd say it's a bug but know you aren't alone ;P
Spoogeboy
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Could someone please link the Reanimate post i cant seem to find it :)
mistercd3
Cultist
20 | 0
Frytas wrote:
mistercd3 wrote:i want to ask does Lilith in Toraja blast aura after death or something ? i tried a few times with my treewarden druid and instantly died after kill her. I see those swirl but boom i died. I even drink potion to full health before kill her , what should i do ? should i respec to traprat or caster :(

She uses shower of rocks iirc,a delayed melee aoe attack,pay attention to that

Hmm i know that she uses shower of rocks, i can clearly see it. The point is 11k HP of my druid just vanished like she 1 shot me, just like quov tsin or creature of flames. If there is shower of rocks appear my HP would not drop from 11k HP to 0 instantly. OK So if there is no type of thing happen when she is dead, then i think this might be a bug. Can someone tested killing lilith with treewarden druid ? i'm using elvensong to distract those archers and morlu, summon edyrems,buff with idol of scoglen for mass slow, clear them slowly and using wildfire to hit lilith. i'm pretty sure i finish lilith when almost no archer or morlu around her, just me. It really drive me crazy then.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mistercd3 wrote:
Frytas wrote:
mistercd3 wrote:i want to ask does Lilith in Toraja blast aura after death or something ? i tried a few times with my treewarden druid and instantly died after kill her. I see those swirl but boom i died. I even drink potion to full health before kill her , what should i do ? should i respec to traprat or caster :(

Hmm i know that she uses shower of rocks, i can clearly see it. The point is 11k HP of my druid just vanished like she 1 shot me, just like quov tsin or creature of flames. If there is shower of rocks appear my HP would not drop from 11k HP to 0 instantly. OK So if there is no type of thing happen when she is dead, then i think this might be a bug. Can someone tested killing lilith with treewarden druid ? i'm using elvensong to distract those archers and morlu, summon edyrems,buff with idol of scoglen for mass slow, clear them slowly and using wildfire to hit lilith. i'm pretty sure i finish lilith when almost no archer or morlu around her, just me. It really drive me crazy then.

There is no bug, you just died to her spells. She also casts broadside (assassin knife trap thing) which can really hurt with low defense/dr%.
Source: farmed a ton of Toraja this season.
mistercd3
Cultist
20 | 0
HohoHaha wrote:
mistercd3 wrote:
Frytas wrote:

There is no bug, you just died to her spells. She also casts broadside (assassin knife trap thing) which can really hurt with low defense/dr%.
Source: farmed a ton of Toraja this season.

Yeah i notice those blades and stream of arrow just like on tran athulua. So any other way to find her in melee ? Does traprat build can do it or caster druid ? I'm currently sitting at 189k defense, mostly using runeword setup
Natha
Natha
Druid Helms

'GulEl'
Runeword Level: 65
4% Chance to cast level 2 Arrow on Striking
20% Attack Speed
50% Hit Recovery
(31 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(58 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+5 to all Attributes
Physical Resist 10%
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Shields

'ZodLo'
Runeword Level: 85
+1 to All Skills
40% Block Speed
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
40% to Strength
40% to Vitality
+15 Life after each Kill
(11 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Attacker Takes Fire Damage of 500
Deadfall
Deadfall
Heavy Belt (4)

Defense: (135 - 159) to (178 - 210)
Required Level: 7
Required Strength: 36
Item Level: 19
2% Chance to cast level 2 Shower of Rocks on Kill
1% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(24 to 46)% Enhanced Defense
+(16 to 25) to Strength
Lightning Resist +(11 to 15)%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (485 - 551) to (616 - 700)
Required Level: 24
Required Strength: 62
Item Level: 36
2% Chance to cast level 4 Shower of Rocks on Kill
2% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(69 to 92)% Enhanced Defense
+(36 to 45) to Strength
Lightning Resist +(21 to 25)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (1270 - 1400) to (1595 - 1758)
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 218
Item Level: 51
2% Chance to cast level 8 Shower of Rocks on Kill
3% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(115 to 137)% Enhanced Defense
+(56 to 65) to Strength
Lightning Resist +(31 to 35)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (1918 - 2095) to (2403 - 2626)
Required Level: 50
Required Strength: 436
Item Level: 85
2% Chance to cast level 12 Shower of Rocks on Kill
4% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(138 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(66 to 75) to Strength
Lightning Resist +(36 to 40)%
Socketed (2)

Megalith
Megalith
Boots

'LoFal'
Runeword Level: 73
+1 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
15% Block Speed
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(10 to 20) to all Attributes
5% to Dexterity
Regenerate Mana +30%
Physical Resist 5%
sacred gloves with bonus to dexterity and
Demhe

Demhe
Maces, Scepters
Except Hammers

'ZodLew'
Runeword Level: 110
25% Chance to cast level 35 Infected Roots on Melee Attack
+(126 to 250) to Maximum Damage
Stun Attack
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(39 to 45)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(39 to 45)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(39 to 45)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(39 to 45)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
20% to Vitality
+(51 to 125) Mana on Striking
+15 Life after each Kill
as weapons ? item got 6% DR and armor 15% DR (gonna try to make it 16%)
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how many Unique MO
Nagapearl
Nagapearl
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Stun Attack
10% Gold Find
10% Magic Find
+10 Required Level
can you orb an item with? is it 1, or 5, or like infinite?
Erlikhan
Prowler
19 | 0
How do you dodge/avoid TA Amazon's Broadside with a melee character?
I mean with swarms of amazons and many procs activating it's so hard to see arrows flying at you sometimes.
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Erlikhan wrote:How do you dodge/avoid TA Amazon's Broadside with a melee character?
I mean with swarms of amazons and many procs activating it's so hard to see arrows flying at you sometimes.

equipment with avoid damage, and block chance
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Erlikhan wrote:How do you dodge/avoid TA Amazon's Broadside with a melee character?

keep moving and have reanimates