Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kestik wrote:Is there a way to generate a new map layout? For example, if my Durance of Hate L2 map is a really bad layout, can I force the game to generate me a new one? Will restarting the game do that?

Creating a new game will give you a new layout
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
Necroglycerin wrote:
kestik wrote:Is there a way to generate a new map layout? For example, if my Durance of Hate L2 map is a really bad layout, can I force the game to generate me a new one? Will restarting the game do that?

Creating a new game will give you a new layout

Thanks, I'm such a dork. I came back to d2/mxl after a long break and it seems I've completely forgot everything!
zoorinz
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does the mastercrafts items also drop in singleplayer?
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
zoorinz wrote:Does the mastercrafts items also drop in singleplayer?

Yes, i got one.
Geeko
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
What is the easiest place to farm SSU?
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Can find SSSU item by open treasure boxs? thanks!
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is poison melee Necro viable? Is AoD damage high enough for bossing?
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yo, do you guys have any suggestions on building glacial nova character? Just found absolute zero and I'm wondering if there any fun build for this
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Could someone explain to me how to level an Xbow necromancer? I’ve not played the class in a long time and I’m wondering if I can play Xbow from level 1 or I’ll have a bad time and I should do melee or totems or something. I really want to give widow maker nec a spin but I’m in search of some guidance beyond peeping at peoples notarmory.

Thanks!
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
shnurr214 wrote:Could someone explain to me how to level an Xbow necromancer? I’ve not played the class in a long time and I’m wondering if I can play Xbow from level 1 or I’ll have a bad time and I should do melee or totems or something. I really want to give widow maker nec a spin but I’m in search of some guidance beyond peeping at peoples notarmory.

Thanks!

Xbow necro is a rough build to play nowadays. Level with totems or summons.