Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Giu wrote:
MUS01 wrote:About slow attacker and slow target.

If I have 50% slow thanks to defensive harmony and 25% slow from items, what happens if I hit an slowed mob (by DH)? He is slowed by 50? 25%? 75%?

Next question about DH (50%) and spellbind. Spell bind slow mobs by 30%. A spellbinded Baal is slowed by 50%? Or only 30%?

Final question: If I have 25% slow target and I apply spellbind (30%), then I hit again Baal.... he is slowed by 30% (by the duration of spelllbind) , or 25%? Or 55%?

Might wanna give this a read viewtopic.php?t=22672

T you... I will read it...
69latrick
Gravedigger
191 | 0
Hello i'm on a trade with *xujgbn he dont look to be a scamer but he really dont understand my plan
i try to get my 20x relics bought on a auction i asked him to put in a account he said "21 X relic,Put it in your acc :D'" but there's nothing on the account how can i do ?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
69latrick wrote:Hello i'm on a trade with *xujgbn he dont look to be a scamer but he really dont understand my plan
i try to get my 20x relics bought on a auction i asked him to put in a account he said "21 X relic,Put it in your acc :D'" but there's nothing on the account how can i do ?

He probably means that the auction was made with the option "Auto Transfer". That means that the lvl 1 char with theses 20 relics was moved from his account to your account automatically after you won the auction.

Check your account for a new lvl 1 char with the relics!

If the Auto Transfer failed - contact an admin.
If you by accident deleted that char then it is your fault.
69latrick
Gravedigger
191 | 0
i just tcheked they're not in the account i given to him , i was not here to click for the auto transfer and it failed i dunno but i didnt deleted char . i try to get a way with him he answer it's ok
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
69latrick wrote:i just tcheked they're not in the account i given to him , i was not here to click for the auto transfer and it failed i dunno but i didnt deleted char . i try to get a way with him he answer it's ok

your tsw account (xbiezx) already has maximum amount (18) of chars, so auto transfer failed and you should have been notified about it on forum
so you have to settle it with him and ask him to give you those relics manually
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
69latrick
Gravedigger
191 | 0
i see ok i'll remove few . sorry
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Who's best to contact about an auction that's failed to transfer if the other party hasn't answered me?
wfusik
Skeleton
2 | 0
does swap weapon attributes add to main stats. For example 2x claws vs 1claw + shield , %dex or something
69latrick
Gravedigger
191 | 0
just to be sure , guard tower work with Attack speed or with cast speed ?
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
69latrick wrote:just to be sure , guard tower work with Attack speed or with cast speed ?

Guard Tower's shot rate is only altered by Fortress being active.
Attack rate does not affect Guard Tower, fast cast speed does increase the speed at which you cast/spawn the tower itself.