Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
Ruubel wrote:Barb skills, buffs, stances - descriptions specify that all barb related stuff buffs only barb own minions, and sometimes not even own minions , only barb char himself ( not even merc). I'd say that nerf was necessary, barb summon builds were very OP in those days before nerfs.

T_T no edyrem on steroids (wolf stance :P)
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Taem wrote:
Taem wrote:If the Enchantment: Helmet +10 Fire Dance adds no spell damage (as per description), then what the hell does it do then? Extend the duration ?

Bump. Anyone know?

slvl in firedance increases its ewd.
Taem
Necrobot
2475 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I am so confused on Yshar Sanctum.... so confused... entrance says it requires Valthek set. Where in the world do you get this set from?? Also, the Median XL Charm List shows like 5x maps, but when I enter Yshar, I only see one large map with Valthek in he center immune to everything, even purify. What am I missing??
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Taem wrote:I am so confused on Yshar Sanctum.... so confused... entrance says it requires Valthek set. Where in the world do you get this set from?? Also, the Median XL Charm List shows like 5x maps, but when I enter Yshar, I only see one large map with Valthek in he center immune to everything, even purify. What am I missing??

You're not missing anything m8, Yshari Sanctum map has been revised and is now doable in 1 shot.
You need to collect the 10 sets items before engaging Valthek fight. Without set you cannot damage him.
Go to Caldeum, right over Ormus location is the entrance of the labyrinth.

Not sure how Valthek did spawn if you haven't the full set though.
Taem
Necrobot
2475 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I see. I did not even know that place existed, lol!!!
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is there anyway to know the name of the server or its ping before joining someone else's game? I do enjoy playing with others but more often then not the lag is unbearable.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
I am having a hard time farming Kabraxis trophy/perfect charms, does max poison resist will help much?
aahz
Team Member
495 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
GoochMcNuts wrote:Is there anyway to know the name of the server or its ping before joining someone else's game? I do enjoy playing with others but more often then not the lag is unbearable.

try /gl command (/help gl)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
PhucHung wrote:I am having a hard time farming Kabraxis trophy/perfect charms, does max poison resist will help much?

Large HP pool and means of recovering HP fast will help you more than poison res. Of course you need to have it maxed, but just poison res is not enough. Most of Kabraxis' attacks deal magic damage anyway.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think I found a bug, I just rolled a LP natasha's legacy and the max ele res rolled with independent rolls (1 psn, 4 cold, 2 light, 0 fire) IDK how I did this and all the natasha armors I've made prior to this have rolled with 1 roll for all the max ele res. Not gonna lie this kinda sucks the rune word already has such a huge variance for all its rolls not to mention it takes forever to to farm out the rune materials and now we are going to add even more variance to the runeword? Please tell me this is a bug, I didn't see anything in the patch notes regarding this change.