Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Freakadelle
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey, is it possible to make the sangreal runeword LoXis with 4 sockets (2 crafted jewels and runes) or do the two jewels affect the item lvl?
its my first kabraxis stone and dont want to waste it >.<
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Freakadelle wrote:hey, is it possible to make the sangreal runeword LoXis with 4 sockets (2 crafted jewels and runes) or do the two jewels affect the item lvl?
its my first kabraxis stone and dont want to waste it >.<

2 sockets, 3, 4, 5, 6 all work. Just don't MO the item, or use jewels that clearly say +10 required level

... - Jewel - jewel - RUNE - XIS RUNE

Before entering the xis rune think about it 5 times.
Freakadelle
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
okidoki, thank you
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Aaaaand another question.

Does on-hit effects proc from skills like the amazon's Wyrm Shot and Barrage?
I'm thinking about lifesteal or crushing blow etc?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
On attack works with melee attacks. On striking works with all missiles that deal weapon damage as well as melee.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Donated 25 times
Fumbles wrote:On attack works with melee attacks. On striking works with all missiles that deal weapon damage as well as melee.

But what if I socket a life leech jewel into some equipment for instance, will it proc off my skills?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
life leech is always applied as long as the damage or part of the damage is physical, you will leech less life if the attacks are ranged tho compared to physical melee.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Donated 25 times
Prime_Evil wrote:life leech is always applied as long as the damage or part of the damage is physical, you will leech less life if the attacks are ranged tho compared to physical melee.

Okay, is crushing blow reduced as well?
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Whyred wrote:But what if I socket a life leech jewel into some equipment for instance, will it proc off my skills?

Short answer is no. Life leech is only applied to skills and attacks that carry weapon damage. This includes skills that have X% weapon damage as a source.

► What do player hits carry

Source is the old documentation. Not sure if it's reliable or not but I hope it clears thing up for you.
petar_vranchev
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm asking this question in the wrong section. I've been playing the latest patch of Median XL for a couple of months now (single player only) with a sorceress (cold and fire) and I can't even get any damage in Uldyssian... Has anyone killed him wit a sorceress? If so can you give me advise how to end him? I don't mind respecing if I have to either...