Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Yan75
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
So that means you can start with any kind of Banded Plate and convert it to the base to use for your runeword. Here's a guide on some things to consider when preparing it for a runeword.

[/quote]

Thanks tbone. I am familiar with the preparation process, i just can't find a sacred Banded Plate (-:
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ok, just wanted to make sure you knew to be on the lookout for any color of sacred banded plate, gray, white, blue or yellow. All can be converted.
Clearmindua
Banned
2 | 0
Is there an any "drop chance calc" for understanding places and monsters i should farming for? (For certain items i want)
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
How much damage of each element do you need to get through the absorbs of the Umbaru Shaman from Teganze?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HurtSmash404 wrote:How much damage of each element do you need to get through the absorbs of the Umbaru Shaman from Teganze?

I don't really understand that question. Absorb basically means that it takes 75%(?) less dmg from that element, you dont need to use anything else.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How does the max skill lvl bonus from Elfin Weapons work? I have tons of points in the bow tree and max lvl shows as 34 but I still can't go over 16/34
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Diaco wrote:How does the max skill lvl bonus from Elfin Weapons work? I have tons of points in the bow tree and max lvl shows as 34 but I still can't go over 16/34

What character level is your Druid?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HurtSmash404 wrote:
Diaco wrote:How does the max skill lvl bonus from Elfin Weapons work? I have tons of points in the bow tree and max lvl shows as 34 but I still can't go over 16/34

What character level is your Druid?

Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Any info on the new season?
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why do my PMs take so long to leave the outbox? Kind of defeats the purpose of trying to catch someone while theyre online.