Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
BearCares
Prowler
19 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
been reading up on poison mechanics - for passive sources the guide says weapon damage multiplier increases damage. What exactly qualifies as a weapon damage multiplier? ED, EWD? Or do you mean the fraction that WDM skills have listed in their description?

thx
Faipz
Prowler
16 | 0
Q: Honorific items are level 30 req. If i put a jewel inside its like level ~80 req thus lowering the amount of times i can MO it. So is it right to not put jewels inside at all? Oo Or what do u socket honorifics with?
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just to confirm. When doing a Xis runeword, for example in a warp blade, you put the 4 jewels in first, then in this case a Tal, followed by the Xis rune last? I really dont want to mess this up... Thanks in advance!
Engersion
Sasquatch
65 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:Just to confirm. When doing a Xis runeword, for example in a warp blade, you put the 4 jewels in first, then in this case a Tal, followed by the Xis rune last? I really dont want to mess this up... Thanks in advance!

Correct, Xis is always last
ELBOWgrease0000
Cultist
23 | 4
i think the description needs to be changed for XIS now to read "ITEM becomes unsocketable" cuz even if u put a xis in 1st and a regular after, you scant unsocket any of them.

(now esp that shaaad & Xis arent equivalent anymore)
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Does deadly strike work for skills like Ancient Hand with 100% elemental conversion?
Also, regarding aforementioned skill - does the 35% conversion applies also to other sources of damage? Like barbarian bear stance, wolf stance or necromancer dragonfire oil all get stacked to one big damage pool, then it all gets converted to fire and 35% of that damage shall be applied per hit?
Faipz
Prowler
16 | 0
Faipz wrote:Q: Honorific items are level 30 req. If i put a jewel inside its like level ~80 req thus lowering the amount of times i can MO it. So is it right to not put jewels inside at all? Oo Or what do u socket honorifics with?

any1 knows what to put in honorifics?
fudarfire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Where do I get old patches for download? Like 08 maybe
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Best builds to kill Ubers???? Wanna create a boss killer. Already got a farmer (neutraldin)
fudarfire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Do they even house the old patches on here?