blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:
marco311 wrote:How to add trophy exactly to a Dragon Claw charme?
1) u kill dragon within 30s then u cube the charm u get in that game with trophy and u mix
2) u kill dragon within 30s then u cube ur charm upgraded and u mix
3) u kill dragon within 30s then u cube the charm, u upgrade it and then again u cube the upgraded version from same game with trophy

Actually i cannot manage to do any of these 3... If it's not 2) basically it's pointless to keep a high life 1 if u plan to trophy it...

It's 2), you need to kill the dragon and cube an upgraded charm with the trophy (within 30 seconds from entering, cubing included)

Not sure cubing is included into the 30sec since when u kill the dragon, u get 2 aura which inform that u did it in the correct time.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
blatkill wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
marco311 wrote:How to add trophy exactly to a Dragon Claw charme?
1) u kill dragon within 30s then u cube the charm u get in that game with trophy and u mix
2) u kill dragon within 30s then u cube ur charm upgraded and u mix
3) u kill dragon within 30s then u cube the charm, u upgrade it and then again u cube the upgraded version from same game with trophy

Actually i cannot manage to do any of these 3... If it's not 2) basically it's pointless to keep a high life 1 if u plan to trophy it...

It's 2), you need to kill the dragon and cube an upgraded charm with the trophy (within 30 seconds from entering, cubing included)

Not sure cubing is included into the 30sec since when u kill the dragon, u get 2 aura which inform that u did it in the correct time.

I think it's included but I might be wrong. Simply put, if you can't cube the upgraded charm with the trophy, you're not fast enough.
marco311
Grubber
341 | 5
Confirming :
u just need to put the "upgraded charm u already own" into the cube with trophy,
nuke the dragon within 30s,
mix.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
marco311 wrote:Confirming :
u just need to put the "upgraded charm u already own" into the cube with trophy,
nuke the dragon within 30s,
mix.

Correct, the transmute with upped charm + trophy needs to happen after killing the dragon and before the 30s mark. At least that's how I've always done it.
Darkstorn
Rust Claw
87 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Jampula wrote:
Darkstorn wrote:btw, I am installing MXL 4th time and it still claims that installation is required. Shall I waste whole memory for MXL launcher or does it require more GB that basic D2LoD?

What the hell are you talking about? Maybe you should install the version of at least D2 1.13c, then install Uploader. Or is that too hard?

:facepalm: I belive expecting intelligence here is *too hard*.
nagruk
Skeleton
2 | 0
Why I cant craft runerwords? I used a grey superior chainmail, put a jewel on first sockt, then EL rune on seconds, nothing happened. It became same item but "El" tagged. help please!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
nagruk wrote:Why I cant craft runerwords? I used a grey superior chainmail, put a jewel on first sockt, then EL rune on seconds, nothing happened. It became same item but "El" tagged. help please!

Turquoise is a gem, not a jewel.
nagruk
Skeleton
2 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
nagruk wrote:Why I cant craft runerwords? I used a grey superior chainmail, put a jewel on first sockt, then EL rune on seconds, nothing happened. It became same item but "El" tagged. help please!

Turquoise is a gem, not a jewel.

thanks!
JimieSitu
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, I'm wondering if items retain their mystic orb bonuses if you uptier them? Like if I uptier my rabbit's foot boots from 3 to 4, will they keep the mystic orb bonuses that they have or will I need to buy new orbs? Thanks!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
JimieSitu wrote:Hi, I'm wondering if items retain their mystic orb bonuses if you uptier them? Like if I uptier my rabbit's foot boots from 3 to 4, will they keep the mystic orb bonuses that they have or will I need to buy new orbs? Thanks!

if you uptier a unique then the affixes reroll and you lose your MOs

if you uptier anything else then you keep your MOs