Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy! Is the speed calculator it's a new version? I play with bear druid, and I would like too see the attack speed cap with different weapons and also the FHR. Thx
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
How can I unlock Runewrought Soul and Ethereal Soul in Legion?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nemmate wrote:Hy! Is the speed calculator it's a new version? I play with bear druid, and I would like too see the attack speed cap with different weapons and also the FHR. Thx

pretty much speedcalc is up to date. There're few minor errors about WSM count or rounding tho (like sometimes you need 10 more or less IAS to hit breakpoint with certain wepen compared to what displayed on speedcalc)
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
What is the "Conjuring Eye" from Scogz for?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ibra1 wrote:What is the "Conjuring Eye" from Scogz for?

U need 11 of them and the complete scosglen-charm to open a red portal in the north/north east area in scosglen. That will let u fight the new boss introduced in the current season. New boss drops few sus and increased chance to drop relic, aswell as an upgrade to the scos-charm. Hopefully I'm remembering it correctly. (:
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Fululf wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:What is the "Conjuring Eye" from Scogz for?

U need 11 of them and the complete scosglen-charm to open a red portal in the north/north east area in scosglen. That will let u fight the new boss introduced in the current season. New boss drops few sus and increased chance to drop relic, aswell as an upgrade to the scos-charm. Hopefully I'm remembering it correctly. (:

Well screw all that, haha
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
does median have an option to calibrate the mouse sensitivity? I just reinstalled the game and the cursor seems more sensitive than usual but its fine outside the game
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
___What is max mana regenerate ? i mean its the limit of mana regnerate, cuz between +75% and +105% mana regenarate, i don't see different :scratch:
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
How are lv150 players ranked on ladder?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
dasdaadaa wrote:How are lv150 players ranked on ladder?

most recently played