Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Stinky
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Jampula wrote:
Stinky wrote:Image

How does the damage work for Lemures on a UHMP? Does the Cold Damage number multiply with the number of wraiths?

I'd appreciate any help. Currently, the lemures feels significantly less effective when compared to my malthael's set blood thornes build.

It does, so it is better for certain boss killing at least in end-game. Blood Thorns has more effective AOE clear and can manage early single killings, and eventually you can get ranged BT which is useful for many encounters.

Okay. Thank you for the help. What is a good Lemures damage to reach? Apart from a few Godlike shrine crafts my gear isn't too far off mid-end to end game content.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stinky wrote:Okay. Thank you for the help. What is a good Lemures damage to reach? Apart from a few Godlike shrine crafts my gear isn't too far off mid-end to end game content.

I don't usually check dmg numbers on LCS/skills that much as they are often misinformative, more practical way is to just whack some bosses and see how quickly they fall. As long as you have enough pierce (shouldn't be a problem with UHMP) you can just build up cold spell dmg and energy factor via jewels.
Stinky
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Jampula wrote:
Stinky wrote:Okay. Thank you for the help. What is a good Lemures damage to reach? Apart from a few Godlike shrine crafts my gear isn't too far off mid-end to end game content.

I don't usually check dmg numbers on LCS/skills that much as they are often misinformative, more practical way is to just whack some bosses and see how quickly they fall. As long as you have enough pierce (shouldn't be a problem with UHMP) you can just build up cold spell dmg and energy factor via jewels.

I've read somewhere here that the pierce is 200%. Is that correct? Also, would you roll jewels with a zod rune? Lastly, I've been using Ohm runes in most my slots. How good does a jewel roll have to be in order to outperform the Ohm runes? Appreciate your help.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stinky wrote:I've read somewhere here that the pierce is 200%. Is that correct? Also, would you roll jewels with a zod rune? Lastly, I've been using Ohm runes in most my slots. How good does a jewel roll have to be in order to outperform the Ohm runes? Appreciate your help.

135% pierce is enough for farming/leveling, 170% for uber bosses and 200% for the very few high-end bosses. Sockets really depends on how far are you in the game and what charms you possess. Eventually you can just gradually skip Ohm runes thanks to stat/life bonuses of charms and go for some zod-crafted jewels. Ideally energy factor, ice/fire spell dmg and maybe life or speeds if you lack them. I wouldn't stress about crafting perfect jewels, just make them as you go and get materials.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
has the life leech been removed from War Cry?
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
BiuTze wrote:Can Larzuk's roundshot add an additional 15%ed past 200, or does the cap remain?
Thanks! :D

Anybody know? :D
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
BiuTze wrote:
BiuTze wrote:Can Larzuk's roundshot add an additional 15%ed past 200, or does the cap remain?

It doesnt go over the 200ed cap
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Thanks! :)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
BiuTze wrote:

No u cant.
jabol
Cultist
22 | 2
Do you guys have issues with creating games?
After loading for a while the game drops me back to the menus.
I can however join other games. Do you know how to fix this?
Thanks