Discuss Median XL!
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
the max level in mxl xvi?
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Is assassin with full tracker's set anything good at the moment?? I remember (I think this was too old, even before ultimative) assa was kicking with full set and wychwind.

@neocrescent do you prefer xvi over current patch??
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neocrescent wrote:the max level in mxl xvi?

Wasn't that still 125 on TSW and 120 single player?

potapo_gourouni wrote:Is assassin with full tracker's set anything good at the moment?? I remember (I think this was too old, even before ultimative) assa was kicking with full set and wychwind.

@neocrescent do you prefer xvi over current patch??

It can be a great set, yes. Lots of procs, life on striking, etc. Mainly focuses on poison though, which makes it a struggle for the other ways damage types.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
@L H are you sure that the increased level cap in XVi is only implemented in TSW and the level cap in SP is still 120?

@potapo_gourouni im going to be frank here - i dont like the increased level cap, removal of the rare reroll thats why i stopped playing the current patch as soon as i noticed those changes.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neocrescent wrote:@L H are you sure that the increased level cap in XVi is only implemented in TSW and the level cap in SP is still 120?

Well. Single player couldn't go above 120 until this patch I think. Or maybe when 2017 first came out.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
L H wrote:
neocrescent wrote:@L H are you sure that the increased level cap in XVi is only implemented in TSW and the level cap in SP is still 120?

Well. Single player couldn't go above 120 until this patch I think. Or maybe when 2017 first came out.

can anyone confirm this that in sp the level cap is still 120 in mxl XVi? just want to make sure.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
neocrescent wrote:
L H wrote:

can anyone confirm this that in sp the level cap is still 120 in mxl XVi? just want to make sure.

yeah, its 120 for sp in XVI, it was made 125 in median 2017 patch
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
neocrescent wrote:can anyone confirm this that in sp the level cap is still 120 in mxl XVi? just want to make sure.

It is.

Why would rising of lvl cap be a problem? It's not like you HAVE to go for max lvl... only 121 is important for some builds and on sp that is easily achievable. And removal of rare rerolling was actually a boost as rares are much more powerful now.

You are missing a lot of stuff playing xvi...
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Jampula wrote:
neocrescent wrote:can anyone confirm this that in sp the level cap is still 120 in mxl XVi? just want to make sure.

It is.

Why would rising of lvl cap be a problem? It's not like you HAVE to go for max lvl... only 121 is important for some builds and on sp that is easily achievable. And removal of rare rerolling was actually a boost as rares are much more powerful now.

You are missing a lot of stuff playing xvi...

thats just my opinion. i just feel like those things should be left alone. dont get me wrong i love mxl. i played marco's mod when he released it after laz stopped updating the mod. i started to get interested again with the mod after i watched several videos on youtube.
BillyK
Destroyer
7 | 0
Where can I get a lot of perfect gems for elixirs ?