Donated 5 times
way too many of you need this website: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello,

Can someone explain how "Vampiric strike" work on asassin clas? - i cant see any changes after add this pasive
SlimySnek
Fallen
1 | 0
I was wondering this because it's kinda hard to judge since it doesn't show the amount of damage your merc does. I like having bloodlust from a shapeshift merc but if they are limited to the melee damage on a throw weapon, then that kinda sucks, since there are a lot of nice unique javelins. And I'm not sure if an act 2 or act 5 merc has more health but an act 5 merc definitely has more potential for higher DPS. And I don't want to go broke having to buy my merc over and over again because they keep dying, but I also don't want them to be completely useless...
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
korkalon wrote:Hello,

Can someone explain how "Vampiric strike" work on asassin clas? - i cant see any changes after add this pasive

Isn't it explained in desc? You use vampiric icon and while it's active - your batstrike will be altered into vamp strike.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Someone could tell which Dimensional Key is in what class? There are four in the form of melee, ranged, caster and summoner.Sry, I managed it on my own.

Where is the logic in the new charm? I thought it was a new charm and it's the same key where I lost 10% spel damage and +2 skill and get 75% MF. Wouldn't it be better to give some higher bonus and let it be a new 150lvl charm and thus finish this chapter?

Onslaught - Phys

Arcana - SD
Mandate - Summon
Primordia - IED

Logic is you get it earlier i guess...
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I need help. Trying to unlock Fautzvile. So in the are next to Kabraxis there are light elementals. I have barb 8200 hp and 81 resists and they just one shot me with lightning. What to do? How can I kill em, I enter and insta die.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Desperx wrote:I need help. Trying to unlock Fautzvile. So in the are next to Kabraxis there are light elementals. I have barb 8200 hp and 81 resists and they just one shot me with lightning. What to do? How can I kill em, I enter and insta die.

Try leveling a bit more and getting more charms then try again, can also socket perfect ambers for more max resist.
Zaraki
Azure Drake
161 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is there a reason why power shift doesn't work on left click? Its extremely annoying having to cast on right.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Giu wrote:
Desperx wrote:I need help. Trying to unlock Fautzvile. So in the are next to Kabraxis there are light elementals. I have barb 8200 hp and 81 resists and they just one shot me with lightning. What to do? How can I kill em, I enter and insta die.

Try leveling a bit more and getting more charms then try again, can also socket perfect ambers for more max resist.

Thanks I done it. Only max lightning was need. The rest was then easy.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zaraki wrote:Is there a reason why power shift doesn't work on left click? Its extremely annoying having to cast on right.

Probably because it causes issues when clicking stuff like doors/chests/etc.