Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Upsss wrote:Bane, Nightmare, Shower of Rocks, Colosseum, Spellbind and other -physical res spell stack?

No
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
smartasss wrote:When is Speed calculator going to be updated?

At least new druid bow frames are updated now. Did you find something outdated there?
vvedjat
Destroyer
6 | 0
Good day, forum!
Cannot find such the information, so asking:
1) We have item with Gematria (bonus properties per each socketed Great/Elenemtal runes)
2) Also we want to create some expensive Runeword which requires e.g. one Great rune
Question: will Gematria work at Great rune socketed in the Runeword?
Thx

Upd: Gosh, really short question. I thought Gematria will work not only with runes socketed in Gematria-piece, but in all the gear - don't ask me why, I don't know too :facepalm:
Thank you, Siosilvar :salut:
Edited by vvedjat 1 year.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
vvedjat wrote:Good day, forum!
Cannot find such the information, so asking:
1) We have item with Gematria (bonus properties per each socketed Great/Elenemtal runes)
2) Also we want to create some expensive Runeword which requires e.g. one Great rune
Question: will Gematria work at Great rune socketed in the Runeword?
Thx

No. Gematria only counts the runes socketed in that item and you cannot create a runeword in a unique.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
fuppy wrote:
smartasss wrote:When is Speed calculator going to be updated?

At least new druid bow frames are updated now. Did you find something outdated there?

They were not last time i checked but they are now tnx.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Read a post some weeks ago saying that Gematria on
Golden Chariot
Golden Chariot
Setzschild (Sacred)

Defense: (11002 - 13867) to (14557 - 17982)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 770
Item Level: 105
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+250 to Life
+0.5% to Maximum Elemental Resistances
15% Chance to cast level 1 Mythal on Melee Attack
+(2 to 3) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 2000) Defense
Physical Resist 10%
+(25 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)
was bugged. Is it still not working or did it get fixed? Asking because i might want to buy Golden Chariot for blood zon this season and I would pref not to throw away tg :nope:
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
IronMan wrote:Read a post some weeks ago saying that Gematria on
Golden Chariot
Golden Chariot
Setzschild (Sacred)

Defense: (11002 - 13867) to (14557 - 17982)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 770
Item Level: 105
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+250 to Life
+0.5% to Maximum Elemental Resistances
15% Chance to cast level 1 Mythal on Melee Attack
+(2 to 3) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 2000) Defense
Physical Resist 10%
+(25 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)
was bugged. Is it still not working or did it get fixed? Asking because i might want to buy Golden Chariot for blood zon this season and I would pref not to throw away tg :nope:

I played blood zon a couple seasons ago, and golden chariot was fixed mid-season back then. :)
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
A lot of scorpion blade assasins dont seem to include any source of +xxx poison dmg over Y seconds on their gear. Does the duration stack as other weapon poisons do (1 item source good, more "bad") or is it a special case as there are so many in D2 (-:

The Wiki / FAQ on the forum says:
"Currently trying to work out the mechanics of skills that have both a weapon poison and spell poison part. Specifically that's Scorpion Blade, Hyena Strike, and Angel of Death / Blight Descent. Seems like they might just let the entire poison scale with spell damage, not just the part added by the skill. But I have absolutely no idea how duration works for them; the poison lengths I'm seeing don't make any sense."

Wondering if in the year since this was posted an answer was found and i am simple ignorant of it or if its still an open question.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
IronMan wrote:A lot of scorpion blade assasins dont seem to include any source of +xxx poison dmg over Y seconds on their gear. Does the duration stack as other weapon poisons do (1 item source good, more "bad") or is it a special case as there are so many in D2 (-:

"Currently trying to work out the mechanics of skills that have both a weapon poison and spell poison part. Specifically that's Scorpion Blade, Hyena Strike, and Angel of Death / Blight Descent. Seems like they might just let the entire poison scale with spell damage, not just the part added by the skill. But I have absolutely no idea how duration works for them; the poison lengths I'm seeing don't make any sense."

Wondering if in the year since this was posted an answer was found and i am simple ignorant of it or if its still an open question.

After the rework, flat weapon poisons do nothing for scorpion blade.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Siosilvar wrote:
IronMan wrote:A lot of scorpion blade assasins dont seem to include any source of +xxx poison dmg over Y seconds on their gear. Does the duration stack as other weapon poisons do (1 item source good, more "bad") or is it a special case as there are so many in D2 (-:

After the rework, flat weapon poisons do nothing for scorpion blade.

Ok, thank you for saving me from wasting my time / an item slot.