Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
CavScout
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Having an annoyance with Single Player. Playing a Totemancer Necro.

The problem that I am having is that I can't pick up items from the ground as there are a ton of summons/totems. I can get my corpse from the ground just fine (when I have done stupid things) but only when I run/teleport far away enough and run to the item will the game allow me to pick up the item.

Another problem that I am having is that I can't get up and down levels as again for the same reasons above. (Too many summons/totems)

Any thoughts on how to correct this or is there a fix that can be applied.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

- CavScout
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
CavScout wrote:Having an annoyance with Single Player. Playing a Totemancer Necro.

The problem that I am having is that I can't pick up items from the ground as there are a ton of summons/totems. I can get my corpse from the ground just fine (when I have done stupid things) but only when I run/teleport far away enough and run to the item will the game allow me to pick up the item.

Another problem that I am having is that I can't get up and down levels as again for the same reasons above. (Too many summons/totems)

- CavScout

Switch from bend the shadows skill to a different skill that can't target your totem/ minions.

I usually have bend the shadow on right click to switch it faster.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
CavScout wrote:Having an annoyance with Single Player. Playing a Totemancer Necro.

- CavScout

Switch from bend the shadows skill to a different skill that can't target your totem/ minions.

I usually have bend the shadow on right click to switch it faster.

Yup. What Hecht said. The reason you can't click on shit is because you're using a skill that targets a minion or ally, which takes priority over the map or items when aiming your mouse. Just swap to a summon or spell skill that doesn't use minions as a target and you'll be fine.
CavScout
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Many thanks. It never occurred for me to check that. That definitely helped. Many thanks, HechtHeftig and L H.

Much appreciated!
sHIZIK
Destroyer
7 | 0
Guys can anyone help me??? I reinstalled windows, but i can't login with my old account, i create another one with the same login and pass and it's was created, i did this because i wanted to check. How it possible to create the same login if it's should be engaged?? Now i just login on my account and 0 chars here... I have folder "save" with "tsw" folder inside with my chars nicknames "Magiclady", "sHIZIK". Also i can't create a new char with name "sHIZIK", thats means my chars are alive, but i can't login, please help!
P.S. sorry for my english,iam foreigner.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
sHIZIK wrote:Guys can anyone help me??? I reinstalled windows, but i can't login with my old account, i create another one with the same login and pass and it's was created, i did this because i wanted to check. How it possible to create the same login if it's should be engaged?? Now i just login on my account and 0 chars here... I have folder "save" with "tsw" folder inside with my chars nicknames "Magiclady", "sHIZIK". Also i can't create a new char with name "sHIZIK", thats means my chars are alive, but i can't login, please help!
P.S. sorry for my english,iam foreigner.

PM Aahz, he is server admin. He can help.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
does belial always appear in the icy cellar now? I re-entered the game 5 times and he was always there.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
chickenfeeder wrote:does belial always appear in the icy cellar now? I re-entered the game 5 times and he was always there.

Pure RNG. He may or may not appear in there. If you're in SP you may need to change difficulty if re-entering the game doesn't make him go away.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
thanks mate, also as I choose glad's dominance for my throw barb what jewels should I craft? lifesteal or max dmg or life each kill or attribute?
brackans
Heretic
443 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Just a very short question. I do appreciate for your answer in advance. But where is the chat box that usually on the front page of the forum. I try refreshing the page but it didn't work. Sorry for being a noob cause it's been so long since I last visited the website.

I remember this chat box the most and it's kind of funny what my first thought about the forum is the chat box. It's just a personal kind of view.