Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
FuriousBEAR wrote:
rcarson15 wrote:What is the TSW thing and how do I sign up for it for trading?

https://tsw.median-xl.com/join

I've made an account and what not that I've been playing on, but when I try to log into the Trade Center, it keeps telling me invalid username/password. What am I missing?

Edit: I can get into the TSW Not Armory thing - was the same user/pass that isnt working for the Trade Center
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For bow druid, Cascade or Spore Shot? And also, i can see that my max lvl for Elfin Weapons is like 34 but still I can't raise its base level over 16 (i'm lvl 106) am I doing something wrong?
Yan75
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Can I upgrade an item to sacred tier?
Can gambled items be sacred?
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
Muszta wrote:thanks to you for explained it.
I am noob here at now. I need more knowledge about it to ask... but if you got a good affixes,and then you use this recipe, that will still reroll the affixes... or after crafting it won't reroll? :roll:

The original shrine craft will ALWAYS reroll the item. Once you get a roll you're satisfied with, if you then want to shrine bless it, it won't re-roll as long as you include 2 arcane crystals on the blessing. It will keep everything it already has and add the shrine attributes. But if you forget to include the 2 arcane crystals it will re-roll it again.

So, shrine crafting, just the item and the shrine.
shrine blessing, it's the item, the shrine, and 2 arcane crystals.

Thanks the response, but i was talking about rare downlevel recipe reroll, it always will reroll (i think), so i can't imagine how that useful to me.
low item level means much less chance to more affix... :roll:
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
Yan75 wrote:Can I upgrade an item to sacred tier?

no you can't upgrade.
I tried gamble a sacred item... don't try.
Yan75
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Muszta wrote:
Yan75 wrote:Can I upgrade an item to sacred tier?

no you can't upgrade.
I tried gamble a sacred item... don't try.

Thanks Muzsta.

So if I'm looking for a sacred Banded Plate I have to grind till I find it? That's my only option?
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
Yan75 wrote:Thanks Muzsta.

So if I'm looking for a sacred Banded Plate I have to grind till I find it? That's my only option?

Your welcome.
I not sure because i am new, but i think yes.
Farm Torajan Jungles.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yan75 wrote:So if I'm looking for a sacred Banded Plate I have to grind till I find it? That's my only option?

If you mean either of the Banded Plate Sacred Uniques su/ssu then yes, they must be found (or you can trade for them).

If you just need a rare one for shrine crafting there's a few way to come up with one. You can grab any that you find, white or magic and just use Charsi to imbue it to a rare to shrine craft.
Yan75
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
Yan75 wrote:So if I'm looking for a sacred Banded Plate I have to grind till I find it? That's my only option?

If you mean either of the Banded Plate Sacred Uniques su/ssu then yes, they must be found (or you can trade for them).

If you just need a rare one for shrine crafting there's a few way to come up with one. You can grab any that you find, white or magic and just use Charsi to imbue it to a rare to shrine craft.

I want to make an armor runeword so I just need a regular one.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yan75 wrote:I want to make an armor runeword so I just need a regular one.

So that means you can start with any kind of Banded Plate and convert it to the base to use for your runeword. Here's a guide on some things to consider when preparing it for a runeword.