Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
suchbalance wrote:
Shovelspoon wrote:
Wulf wrote:How does TTAD work exactly? Every hit I do hits them for the specific amount, so in a way it's exactly like rainbow dmg, but physical? How does that work with multihitting spells like ancient hands/iceburst/stormblast?

It's been awhile since I've seen anything about TTAD, but here's what I remember. TTAD applies another "hit" for the total amount of TTAD across all items that can be affected by things like doom, wolf companion, etc. Not sure if it carries elemental damage or crushing blow, , fairly certain it won't apply any "on striking" procs. I hope someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in here, as i also dont know how it works with multihitting skills.

TTAD item stat = applies the listed value once per melee attack, numbers were buffed relative to monster hp in the latest patch.

TTAD skill stat = increases the base physical damage of any hit (attack/spell/projectile), as long as the hit deals at least some physical damage by itself.

So if I get TTAD on an amulet, it's completely useless on a barrage zon or a fortress barb?
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
suchbalance wrote:TTAD item stat = applies the listed value once per melee attack, numbers were buffed relative to monster hp in the latest patch.

TTAD skill stat = increases the base physical damage of any hit (attack/spell/projectile), as long as the hit deals at least some physical damage by itself.

was this changed in some patches ago?
saw some tatrum guides saying ttad on items is great to have, but tantrum being non melee (since bear stance locks it out) would mean it has no effect on it correct?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dprazak wrote:Is it possible to stack enough on death procs to kill/damage heroic bosses?? Aka can I suicide bomb belilal to death??
if you can recover your body easy enough , yes .
► Show Spoiler
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How do you solo Soul of Pride? Including the getting to him part.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Zennith wrote:How do you solo Soul of Pride? Including the getting to him part.

well on mp you can rejoin or (if you not so good player, and honestly, smart enough not to take the chance to get into some bs) get a friend to help with tp holding at different points of the map.
on sp you can theoretically keep trying on the same map and you should get it eventually
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

Go there, kill him.
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Are honorific items worth it in mxl2017?
Edited by mosamo 6 years.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
void wrote:

well on mp you can rejoin or (if you not so good player, and honestly, smart enough not to take the chance to get into some bs) get a friend to help with tp holding at different points of the map.
on sp you can theoretically keep trying on the same map and you should get it eventually

Well, as solo, a tp holding isn't applicable. The teleports don't seem to work, and darkspawn target my necro first and not my 35 minions and 7 totems after a Jitan teleport and I die instantally before even being able to right click to re-open the tp I just came through. If the teleporters worked, I should be able to just SA with my pally and go through them, but... Alas...
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Zennith wrote:Well, as solo, a tp holding isn't applicable. The teleports don't seem to work, and darkspawn target my necro first and not my 35 minions and 7 totems after a Jitan teleport and I die instantally before even being able to right click to re-open the tp I just came through. If the teleporters worked, I should be able to just SA with my pally and go through them, but... Alas...

dont use minions for it and move some steps to the corner after every teleport/portal take. i know darkspawns are often at the portal but im not sure if they are always, so its worth to try that tp in belt at least.
if you always get 1 try because tp gets cluttered, then at the very least you can make a new game with the same map on sp and try again that way
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
void wrote:
Zennith wrote:Well, as solo, a tp holding isn't applicable. The teleports don't seem to work, and darkspawn target my necro first and not my 35 minions and 7 totems after a Jitan teleport and I die instantally before even being able to right click to re-open the tp I just came through. If the teleporters worked, I should be able to just SA with my pally and go through them, but... Alas...

dont use minions for it and move some steps to the corner after every teleport/portal take. i know darkspawns are often at the portal but im not sure if they are always, so its worth to try that tp in belt at least.
if you always get 1 try because tp gets cluttered, then at the very least you can make a new game with the same map on sp and try again that way

Yeah, I guess I'll just keep trying, it's on realm, Vade and I got the first 6 scrolls, and we were SA cheesing before my internet decided to suck. Now I'm just trying to do it solo since he's not online. Oh well.

20 Mins later Edit: Nope, I'll just wait so I can SA cheese with Vade. If it was just the lightening it would be do-able, but the darkspawn are evil.