Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
coolstorybro28
Acid Prince
46 | 0
does the entrance to the void always spawn or do i have to reroll the map?
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I just stumbled across what I think is an uber? Idk. Never done it before.

In act 3 kurast the stairs where you do akarat there's the black road. I tried it and killed ultra fire and what not, does it give you anything? I went through the docs and didn't see anything.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
coolstorybro28 wrote:does the entrance to the void always spawn or do i have to reroll the map?

Map rerolling is part of being able to complete void. The Entrance in Upper Kurast is always there though.

Effective wrote:So I just stumbled across what I think is an uber? Idk. Never done it before.

In act 3 kurast the stairs where you do akarat there's the black road. I tried it and killed ultra fire and what not, does it give you anything? I went through the docs and didn't see anything.

That's where Kabraxis lives. He's a cool dude who doesn't afraid of anything. The ultra elementals are to upgrade the Kabraxis charm.
MuddledMind
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone know if you can roll both Kraken Stance and Ancients hand on the same barb helm?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MuddledMind wrote:Anyone know if you can roll both Kraken Stance and Ancients hand on the same barb helm?

No, you can't roll them both, they are on the same affix group.
MuddledMind
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SwineFlu wrote:
MuddledMind wrote:Anyone know if you can roll both Kraken Stance and Ancients hand on the same barb helm?

No, you can't roll them both, they are on the same affix group.

Thanks Swine,

Trying to decide what works better, Ancient's hand or Kraken for my 2 handed axe barb. Thinking Ancient's Hand is the better one as I already have the SU axe that gives Stormblast on attack.
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
MuddledMind wrote:
Trying to decide what works better, Ancient's hand or Kraken for my 2 handed axe barb. Thinking Ancient's Hand is the better one as I already have the SU axe that gives Stormblast on attack.

Why do you want to use Ancients Hand over Iceburst? I'm curious because I've seen this build suggested before (Yaggai's and Ancients Hand) for dual conversion barb, but you can already get ice/lightning without using up a slot for an oskill. I feel like im not understanding something about the skill or build.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Shovelspoon wrote:
MuddledMind wrote:

Why do you want to use Ancients Hand over Iceburst? I'm curious because I've seen this build suggested before (Yaggai's and Ancients Hand) for dual conversion barb, but you can already get ice/lightning without using up a slot for an oskill. I feel like im not understanding something about the skill or build.

IIRC they both hits every frame, but I'm not sure about Iceburts, haven't played a barb for a long time.
Perihelion
Prowler
15 | 0
I downloaded the newest version of d2stats(from the thread not the tools section) but I'm still not sure how the drop notifier works. Is there a keyboard command to turn it on?
Bilonzin
Skeleton
2 | 0
Guys, I have already created several characters and in none of them, I see on the map the entrance of uberquest kurast 3000 BA. Moved or still lie in the spiders forest near the waypoint? Plz, help me!