Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Cadjue
Fallen
1 | 0
I found a piece unique armour with 5 slots, says it cant be upgradeable but I'm wondering if there is a sequence of runes I can put in it to make it something better, or if that's only a thing with common gear, of that's even a thing at all in this version.
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
I think the only source of burn dmg is from Purify (Ring from duncraig and Uldyssian charm)

Can anyone confirm exactly what the Stormeye Totem's pierce actually does?
-Chance to pierce multiple enemies, as in slight AOE?
-chance to pierce resistances? If so, by how much?
lilithisacutie
Skeleton
2 | 0
how do I shrine craft gear that's better than my t4 unique?
I'm asking specifically for javazon, but I don't know what makes any crafted gear good for any build, especially since I can never find examples.
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lilithisacutie wrote:how do I shrine craft gear that's better than my t4 unique?
I'm asking specifically for javazon, but I don't know what makes any crafted gear good for any build, especially since I can never find examples.

Abandoned Shrine for 8% DEX, then bless it (shrine + item + 2 arcane crystals) and hope for another 8% DEX. Boots or gloves are weak earlygame and therefore good craft slots.

Rare/craft boots have poor affixes, so you should use the rare downlevel recipe (item + rare amulet & ring) to set them to ilevel 1 and give you more space for MOs. You only really care about the 16% DEX on boots. Gloves can spawn with +1 Amazon skills and a couple of other useful things.
For a weapon you will better off with
Herfjotur

Herfjotur
Amazon Javelins

'BerOrt'
Runeword Level: 78
Ring Of Flames Gains +1% Total Damage per Character Level
5% Chance to cast level 1 Timefield on Kill
2% Chance to cast level 19 Ring of Flames on Striking
+(1 to 2) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(60 to 80) to Maximum Damage
+(15 to 20)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(25 to 30)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(141 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
(3 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Slow Target 25%
+(40 to 60) to Energy
Lightning Resist +30%
since worthwhile weapon crafts can take forever and they're probably not very good now anyway.
covetousrat
Fallen
1 | 0
Is there any way to set 'Auto running' instead of holding down 'Ctrl' to run?
kaguki
Skeleton
2 | 0
Where can i find this ?Image
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kill Izual on nightmare.
papas
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
best farming place? farmed already ta and k3k with decent mf but either no luck or i choose less dropping spots
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Fumbles wrote:
BlackMagick wrote:Whenever I enable glide I have no game sound. Anybody know how to fix this issue?

If you're running the launcher, click the settings cog in the top right corner and uncheck the no sound box. If you're launching from DiabloII.exe or Game.exe, right click the game icon >> Properties >> Shortcut tab and see check if -ns is in the target box after the "c:\...\diabloII.exe", if -ns is there just delete it.

I'm running it from the launcher and the no sound box is not checked. Yet the sound still doesn't work with glide enabled.
Adryw
Destroyer
7 | 0
I would like to report some very annoying bugs, feedbacks so far regarding sigma.
- Basically i just cannot bind any key to "Stand still" that can work properly. For example, i bind "Space" to stand still, then when i hit space, my character still moving. I don't like using "Shift" so i need to bind something else to "Stand still" or it get hard for me to play comfortably. Pls fix this.
- Second, i cannot seem to right click to equip item like i used to, which is another huge turn down.

So far those are the stuff that got me tilted. Overall the quality is good, thank you for this good mod.