Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Celestialray wrote:
NoMatter wrote:Hey, sorry to bother people with annoying questions but I seem to be having a lot of trouble crafting for orb of annihilation or mana tide totem.

I'm crafting using Eerie Shrines on a Sacred Rare Bone Wand and Sacred Rare Preserved Head. I'm level 115 and I've tried a lot of shrines on both and not had any luck. I know there's a LOT of different effects that can come up so does it take a lot of rolls to get it or am I doing something wrong?

Make sure the wand has the necessary itemlevel for orb to roll. You can check the requirements here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
Otherwise, I have no idea why it wouldn't roll. Stuff like tantrum and ohman appear quite often on my crafted bows.

Ok that's helpful and good to know, thanks for the help friendo.
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Sprow wrote:item level should be 82-99 (not requirement lvl)

your lvl and shrine type don't matter

moar information you can find here
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Ok cool thanks for the help, I'll check it out. Appreciate it friendo.
boozek
Son of Lucion
736 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
boozek wrote:Is Firedance, Witch Blood, Acid Fiends and Bloodlust worthless on
Absolute Zero
Absolute Zero
Battle Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 61 to 66
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 234
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Glacial Nova: +150% Total Damage
Fire Spell Damage Reduces Cold Spell Damage
Fire Pierce Reduces Cold Pierce
Glacial Nova Cooldown Reduced by 4 seconds
+50% Damage to Undead
-40% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(20 to 30) to Glacial Nova
Maximum Fire Resist -5%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
(50 to 100)% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (4)
Glacial Nova build ?

Yes

A Druid build was discussed a little bit here.
Witchblood is synergy to Spell Damage for sorc skills only so won't work on any oskill.
Druid is by far the best Char to use Absolute Zero with Access to Ravenheart and Symbiosis that buff Cold Spell Damage without buffing fire spell damage.

hmm why is that, description of the skill Witch Blood in all the sources says:
1 Passive effect: increases spell damage when life is full
2 Witch Blood is a Sorceress Reward skill passive which increases a sorceress spell damage when above 90% life.
3 Passive - Sorceress spells cast from a full life orb do more damage - ok maybe this one sound a bit like it
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Whyred wrote:I've considered a ripstar ring for my Xbow nec since it has a low level req, but is there even some UMO's or Occult Effigies that would fit nicely for such a physical build (widowmaker)?

No one using this on physical builds? What did you UMO with?
pro_zealot
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Do windform in Median xl(sigma) is diablo 2 lod warwind? Is this skill mechanic is the same or something is changed, if yes then tell me what it is? It is still have 12.5 aps/2 fps breakpoint with 2 fastest weapon in game?

for example:
2 Colossus Blades used as 1h with 40ias each its enough to reach maximum breakpoint?

It is range 3 still max for 1h weapon?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
pro_zealot wrote:Do windform in Median xl(sigma) is diablo 2 lod warwind? Is this skill mechanic is the same or something is changed, if yes then tell me what it is? It is still have 12.5 aps/2 fps breakpoint with 2 fastest weapon in game?

for example:
2 Colossus Blades used as 1h with 40ias each its enough to reach maximum breakpoint?

It is range 3 still max for 1h weapon?

You have everything you need regarding speed caps into median xl speed calculator. You can find it somewhere around this forum, in the tools section I think.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Can anyone tell me how high the lab do I need to run to get path of brutality? When do they start dropping?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celestialray wrote:Can anyone tell me how high the lab do I need to run to get path of brutality? When do they start dropping?

Effigies start dropping from Tier 1. On yellow (6-10) and red (11-15) floors the drop rates has been increased.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
mortimer_85 wrote:
Celestialray wrote:Can anyone tell me how high the lab do I need to run to get path of brutality? When do they start dropping?

Effigies start dropping from Tier 1. On yellow (6-10) and red (11-15) floors the drop rates has been increased.

Thanks. Do they drop only from bosses or can they drop from regular monsters as well?
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Celestialray wrote:they drop from regular monsters as well

this