Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:Is it possible to make lvl1 sacred honorific item?

I think the required level for the honorific will be the same as the required level for the base item. Check the base items in the documentation. From what I see sacreds require level 30.
themajon
Destroyer
6 | 0
I found a magical(blue) sacred ethereal Long Sword and I would like to make Xis-Shark... Is there any way I can use this for runewords? Can I remove the magic without rerolling it as non-ethereal? My guess is no, but I hope im not right.

If no, what is the best place to farm etheral long swords?
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
ILoseControl wrote:

I think the required level for the honorific will be the same as the required level for the base item. Check the base items in the documentation. From what I see sacreds require level 30.

There are Rare Downlevel recipe, but it returns lvl1 rare item, and affix burn recipe have been removed, so I can't make normal/magick item to make it honorific. I'm just curious didn't I miss something.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

There are Rare Downlevel recipe, but it returns lvl1 rare item, and affix burn recipe have been removed, so I can't make normal/magick item to make it honorific. I'm just curious didn't I miss something.

no difference between honorific ilvl 1 and 99
If you want to get sacred item req lvl 1 then its impossible, because sacred items minimal req lvl 30
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Sprow wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

If you want to get sacred item req lvl 1 then its impossible, because sacred items minimal req lvl 30

The difference in MO space, I suppose, or it would require 30 lvl anyway?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:
Sprow wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

The difference in MO space, I suppose, or it would require 30 lvl anyway?

Do not mistake ilvl with required level. Honorifics do not have affixes and thus ilvl does not affect the required level. The required level will be the base level of the item, 30 for sacreds.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Something else to keep in mind:

Required level
Crafted item required level is whichever is higher – item's required level or:

[required level of the rare affix with the highest affix level] + 10 + 3 * [number of random rare affixes]
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
themajon wrote:I found a magical(blue) sacred ethereal Long Sword and I would like to make Xis-Shark... Is there any way I can use this for runewords? Can I remove the magic without rerolling it as non-ethereal? My guess is no, but I hope im not right.

Nope, if you cube it with green oil it will become non-eth. Farming labs for
Empyrean Touch
Empyrean Touch
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item Becomes Ethereal
+10 Required Level
is your best option to get eth items.
goddy
Fallen
1 | 0
hi. I used to play 2 years ago median xl and really enjoyed it and decided to give it another go. Just wondering when is the new ladder reset going to occur and what is currently the best charm farmer and the best mf char in the game?
thanks
themajon
Destroyer
6 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
themajon wrote:I found a magical(blue) sacred ethereal Long Sword and I would like to make Xis-Shark... Is there any way I can use this for runewords? Can I remove the magic without rerolling it as non-ethereal? My guess is no, but I hope im not right.

Nope, if you cube it with green oil it will become non-eth. Farming labs for
Empyrean Touch
Empyrean Touch
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item Becomes Ethereal
+10 Required Level
is your best option to get eth items.

Thanks for the answer. Didn't know that one. Is it worth using it on a longsword to make it ethereal eventhough it is +10 level required? And when you cube it - will you then in preparation have the Long Sword rdy luckoied and everything? or will you lucky it afterwards?