Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:See TSW patch notes here --> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3538

tran555 wrote:saw the season 13 stuff, but im not sure if previous season stuff carries thru and thus there is a lot of additional content on multiplayer or not

Solfege gave you that link for a reason. Notice that some text is slashed out. Those are the things that aren't on the patch anymore. Everything else is.
tran555
Prowler
15 | 0
L H wrote:
Solfege wrote:See TSW patch notes here --> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3538

tran555 wrote:saw the season 13 stuff, but im not sure if previous season stuff carries thru and thus there is a lot of additional content on multiplayer or not

Solfege gave you that link for a reason. Notice that some text is slashed out. Those are the things that aren't on the patch anymore. Everything else is.

I understand. Thank you very much
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what is the best method to get flat attackrating through gear while leveling? is dex the only option? i alrdy have % and cant find any items with flat.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
robinro wrote:what is the best method to get flat attackrating through gear while leveling? is dex the only option? i alrdy have % and cant find any items with flat.

Eld runes. Not flat, but still effective way to boost AR.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
robinro wrote:what is the best method to get flat attackrating through gear while leveling? is dex the only option? i alrdy have % and cant find any items with flat.

I usually put Tal Runes in every slot of my gear so I can use T6 gear from lvl ~45-50 on.
That way you get a nice boost to all stats and when you get higher to the point where you don't depend on those runes anymore you can slowly change to using gems for max res.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thx
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
If wearing an item that grants a non-native skill as a proc (say, ctc lvl 25 Glacial Nova, or something) while wearing another item that grants the same skill as an oskill (say, +5 to Glacial Nova), will the proc inherit the oskill's levels, effectively making it a ctc lvl 30 Glacial Nova proc?

The LFAQ talks about procs/oskills gaining synergy bonuses if said procs/oskills are also part of a class's native skillset, but I wasn't sure if the same rules apply to non-native skills.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
i'm pretty sure it works that way...
Edit: Synergies, afaik, are only a feature on class skills. So if you mean class by non-native, then no because they have no syenrgies to begin with.
As for the first bit of your question, i'm almost certain that it works. +skills do work on procs. The only thing i'm not 100% on is wether or not oskills add to the skill level of your own class' skills. +skills do work on oskills and oskills stack with each other so I don't see why not.
Edited by TheUnderling 6 years.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ctc is a proc as such doesnt qualify as same as oskill. so no. when the proc triggers it will carry over damage pertaining to its level and not accumulate with the oskill , since its an activated cast. However if you have more than one item with same oskill on it , then the 2 oskill values will obviously stack together.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Procs won't benefit from any skill raising items, only oskills will. Both can benefit from some hard-skill-point synergies (for example: scorp blade proc from "tracker" set will launch more knives if you playing sin and invest hard points in Maelstorm, but it will be the same lvl42 doesn't matter how high your skill is)