Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Phroximus wrote:Anyone has a single player file with valthek's or wizardspike?

how can you transfer item to another player using single player mode?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wewenako19 wrote:

With TCP/IP game or sending save files.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Jampula wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:

can you elaborate more.. example i have single player character ,, i use mxl offline tools so i can share stashed then copy there char paste it in my game and get the item? is that possible
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
wewenako19 wrote:
Jampula wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:

can you elaborate more.. example i have single player character ,, i use mxl offline tools so i can share stashed then copy there char paste it in my game and get the item? is that possible

you create a "mule" character, put the items in it, and then send a copy of the .d2 file. when the other player receives the character he/she simply opens it with offline tools and transfers the items to the shared stash
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Diaco wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Jampula wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:

you create a "mule" character, put the items in it, and then send a copy of the .d2 file. when the other player receives the character he/she simply opens it with offline tools and transfers the items to the shared stash

thanks for enlightenment..
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Johnny Impak wrote:Back in the days, when there was actually 30 rooms before Uldyssian, one of them was filled with an imp like creature immune to everything except reflected damage. This is the only use of the mechanic that I’m aware of.

That's awful, I hope they did away with that...

In vanilla it had it's uses in form of Thorns-aura and Iron Golem. But I agree in Median it's pretty pointless, maybe build a melee merc around it?
And every game has stats/mods that are useless, just forgotten to replace or modify.

Merc-based properties was my primary experiment. Hopefully someone can tell me how the damage is calculated to see if it really should cease to exist.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
i have ethereal item(cannot be repaired) if i put indestructible jewel the durability will be gone? or like arrow if your using skill the amount of durabiity or arrow doesnt get low.. thanks for enligtenment
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is it just me or Griswold on Hell is harder to kill than The Butcher? I died much more often bout his shower of rocs than confronting Butcher in one vs one combat.
dinos
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Firstly thank you for i can play this game !!

and i have a question ..

i can not action image upload always " error " right this no explain.. so i don't know how to do..
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can anyone else get online right now? Every now and then I get this bug where I can log on but can't create/join a game. I can still see other people playing though in the list of available games to join (some games with multiple people in them).