Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the doors in act 2. I can't go downstairs for claw viper temple to destroy the altar, and to get the amulet. So I'm stuck in act 2. By the way, there are other doors who didn't open. But it's okay (I can blink with my character). And the door to the sewers in act 2 it's the same (the door near the water). I click, but nothing happens. I restarted with a new character, but it's the same situation.
Help me please. This mod is awesome, and this thing neved happend before (sorry for my english).

Go town and then try again
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Sonicbdwa wrote:
I have a problem with the doors in act 2. I can't go downstairs for claw viper temple to destroy the altar, and to get the amulet. So I'm stuck in act 2. By the way, there are other doors who didn't open. But it's okay (I can blink with my character). And the door to the sewers in act 2 it's the same (the door near the water). I click, but nothing happens. I restarted with a new character, but it's the same situation.
Help me please. This mod is awesome, and this thing neved happend before (sorry for my english).

I made, but nothing happens. I restart the game, nothing is changing....
drc4417
Pit Knight
105 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If I need to farm for a stupid low rune (for example i need an El rune to make Dawn), whats the easiest way to farm one quick
Tirbine
Balrog
121 | 0
drc4417 wrote:If I need to farm for a stupid low rune (for example i need an El rune to make Dawn), whats the easiest way to farm one quick

cube one higher rune until you get to the rune you want
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:
Sonicbdwa wrote:

Change your skill to the default one. See if it helps.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Which merc would you recommend for a Bowazon based on Barrage and Phalanx?
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Sonicbdwa wrote:
nemmate wrote:
Sonicbdwa wrote:

Change your skill to the default one. See if it helps.

Yes, that was the problem. Thank you all !!!
misscarriage
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do offhand on-kill procs work? I have Dawn in my offhand and Celerity procs after I kill something with Batstrike or traps, but never with Noctule
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nobrainnopain wrote:Which merc would you recommend for a Bowazon based on Barrage and Phalanx?
either one that can tank (shapeshifter/barbarian) or a "sister"

misscarriage wrote:How do offhand on-kill procs work? I have Dawn in my offhand and Celerity procs after I kill something with Batstrike or traps, but never with Noctule
the offhand weapons do not proc (anymore) , neither on attack , on striking or after kill . you will only proc from offhand when you equip a shield , and the shield has a proc

therefore , Noctule counts whatever you have in the main hand , so the offhand proc is worthless if it comes from a weapon as you won't benefit from it

only the things on the list below are useful to have on off hand weapon . the rest won't work or won't be counted for your attacks
► Show Spoiler
misscarriage
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote: the offhand weapons do not proc (anymore) , neither on attack , on striking or after kill . you will only proc from offhand when you equip a shield , and the shield has a proc

I have procced it though, as I said it does proc, just not with Noctule, my question was why so