Discuss Median XL!
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Dreamhunter wrote:
GregMXL wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Does Thunderstruck and Magnetic Field procs on striking? And why there is no tiered unique scepter for stormzon? Any suggestions?

Thundercrack does proc and if you read the patch notes you'd see that the tu war scepter was changed specifically for a Storm Zon.

I've read it but it says it is only rewoked, i'm glad it is for stormzon now, tnx (:

I did not understand that either from the text. I looked in my SP stash and the war sceptres I had were as before. I suppose you cannot change the items without running an install script so that makes sense now.

I said I prefer the more words version of patch notes. But I should add that I would also prefer even more words! :)
Perhaps there could be two sections 1, At a glance 2. Detailed.

Or just put a heading in bold with a one line summary of each change, then the details below that.
Overall I would just like to see it spelled out so we know exactly what each change is. Saying "increased" or "greatly increased" is not all that helpful.

Example: One change said "halved the number of knives and doubled the damage". It sounds the same overall. So... what is the effect? What problem is it solving? It would be useful to read these things in the notes so we can decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing for that class, how it affects game play etc.

I use patch notes to help decide which class to play after a patch so it would be good to have the information I need to make that decision.

NOTE: Please do not misunderstand. This is not meant to be a negative post. Meant as constructive feedback that was asked for.
Some topics have excellent explanations in the patch notes about why they were done and what the effect will be. But some other changes are very sparse in the description. So much work goes into the patches that it seems worth giving them an extra half hour to explain what and why to us players.
maner1050
Prowler
18 | 2
How change font in launcher?
david1865
Vampiress
38 | 0
david1865 wrote:
toxen wrote:I don't know if this page has a "Suggestions" email or page, so I am going to form my suggestion as a question. Is it possible to add a tab in in the quest logs for Ubers? It would only have basic info (sorta like the scrolls dropped for TBC) but I think that would be really nice. Is that a possibility and if it is possible, would it be something that would be incorporated? (If there is a suggestions page or email I apologize).

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to get somehow a "book of quest log" where all the bosses, challenges and ubers would be listed.

It is hard at the beginning to figure out where to get charms and swirls and stuff like that.

I know that it is a lot to work to upgrade the quest log, but a book (like town portal or identify) could be a good reference.
If the boss is killed and the charm is crafted, the text could change color or something like that.

It could also replace the scrolls that are dropping from Meph and Diablo.

What do you think about that idea?

I don't understand why this suggestion can not be implemented in a future patch, before the Sigma release....

The whole tree of skills has been completely reworked and there are plenty of new weapons/armor/runes/etc.
Why an item/book/charm/scroll couldn't list the whole Uber quests? Or why the quest log couldn't have a new tab?

Or maybe a charm, for each uber quest, that would be sold by merchants NPC explaining the location and the quest to do.
It's kind of hard for a new player to understand all the mechanics of this mod.
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
Hello all,

Does the bonus to minions work on reanimates?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
no.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
maner1050 wrote:How change font in launcher?

right now u cant.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Dreamhunter wrote:
GregMXL wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Does Thunderstruck and Magnetic Field procs on striking? And why there is no tiered unique scepter for stormzon? Any suggestions?

Thundercrack does proc and if you read the patch notes you'd see that the tu war scepter was changed specifically for a Storm Zon.

I've read it but it says it is only rewoked, i'm glad it is for stormzon now, tnx (:

You're welcome. :P
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Dakota
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Sorry to repeat, but:
Can I remove/change MO bonus on set items?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Azmodan is here / where ?!

Azmodan's Reliquary (Upper Kurast) ??? cannot find it, the "regular" dungeon is not filled with typical Azmodan Mobs, neither himself, there are only few trash mobs in the dungeon, actually

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/kehjistan#azmodan
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
lunar.seven wrote:Azmodan is here / where ?!

Azmodan's Reliquary (Upper Kurast) ??? cannot find it, the "regular" dungeon is not filled with typical Azmodan Mobs, neither himself, there are only few trash mobs in the dungeon, actually

REALM OF SIN: new area which can be accessed after killing Ghom in the Chaos Sanctuary

HEART OF SIN: new area in the Realm of Sin - fully reworked Azmodan - That's from changelog for v1.2