Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
anothernoob wrote:Do i unterstand correctly that single player not work proreply? Better play multi?

Yeah,there are bugs still.It's playable,but make sure to back up your character/stash often,so you don't lose anything (like your weapon).You can always play multi though,as you said :) .
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
anothernoob wrote:Do i unterstand correctly that single player not work proreply? Better play multi?

It only works without touching the other tabs in the stash and the cross-class stash. Make frequent copies of game saves and have peace of mind. I have been playing from scratch when 2.0 came out and no problem with disappearing items or corrupted haracters.

Just remember that before you transfer something to another character, if you have several of them, always take these items on the character. If you take them directly from the stash being connected to TCPIP then the items will clone.

And the second. If you give your main character something, then put it on the character or into the cube, because if you throw it into the stash, when you return the main character to the SP, there will be no items that you gave her before.
TimeGuardian
Cultist
24 | 5
What options are there for early game damage, around act 1? i played a holy melee paladin yesterday and i felt the best weapon was a cheetah throwing axe until i got my first TU.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Immortal2563 wrote:

It only works without touching the other tabs in the stash and the cross-class stash. Make frequent copies of game saves and have peace of mind. I have been playing from scratch when 2.0 came out and no problem with disappearing items or corrupted haracters.

Just remember that before you transfer something to another character, if you have several of them, always take these items on the character. If you take them directly from the stash being connected to TCPIP then the items will clone.

And the second. If you give your main character something, then put it on the character or into the cube, because if you throw it into the stash, when you return the main character to the SP, there will be no items that you gave her before.

As for version 2.03 both the stash and the shared stash are working without any issues, no crashes, no items disappearing, nothing, its working perfectly as it should have been from the beginning.
Glad that now i can share items between my characters.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
TimeGuardian wrote:What options are there for early game damage, around act 1? i played a holy melee paladin yesterday and i felt the best weapon was a cheetah throwing axe until i got my first TU.

yeah i usually just buy a throwing axe and use it until i can make shark in a qlvl 19 base (longsword, pike, valaska, etc.)
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Is the drop bias in viz jun actually towards all jewelry and not just jewels?
I've been running it for the trophy and am finding tons of amulets and rings as well, but not much else.
Also the documentation says scosglen is biased towards sacreds, but I've read in some guides it's also biased towards ethereal?

What is the truth of it all?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Imperius wrote:for version 2.03 both the stash and the shared stash are working without any issues, no crashes, no items disappearing, nothing, its working perfectly as it should have been from the beginning.
Glad that now i can share items between my characters.

Be careful, I've had my first item disappearance in 2.03 so it's not fixed yet.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Hello,
Lets say i have a weapon with "innate tri-elemental damage 1500" property. What does it actually mean? Does it mean i have 1500 added flat dmg of each element?
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jitan, Come On wrote:Hello,
Lets say i have a weapon with "innate tri-elemental damage 1500" property. What does it actually mean? Does it mean i have 1500 added flat dmg of each element?

1500 is the total sum of all elements.
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Anyone got the script to hand for all the new runes on d2stats drop notifier?