Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Will the next ladder reset be e-mailed to everyone who has an account on Median xl? (Hope so, cause I can't check in every day to keep up)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ibra1 wrote:Will the next ladder reset be e-mailed to everyone who has an account on Median xl? (Hope so, cause I can't check in every day to keep up)

You don't need to check every day. Resets are always announced a week ahead of time at the minimum.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Aero wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:Will the next ladder reset be e-mailed to everyone who has an account on Median xl? (Hope so, cause I can't check in every day to keep up)

You don't need to check every day. Resets are always announced a week ahead of time at the minimum.

Most excellent, thanks!
Uldyssian
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
I did't initially know that the book of summoning drops from terror summoner, it's been long since I killed him. I tried killing him again, but it didn't drop. Is my game screwed? :?: :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uldyssian wrote:I did't initially know that the book of summoning drops from terror summoner, it's been long since I killed him. I tried killing him again, but it didn't drop. Is my game screwed? :?: :(

Book of summoning doesn't exist.

The summoner in destruction drops the Dark Tome, which gives you the dark portal skill. You should check up on some recent patch notes and ubers in updated guides
Uldyssian
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Aero wrote:
Uldyssian wrote:I did't initially know that the book of summoning drops from terror summoner, it's been long since I killed him. I tried killing him again, but it didn't drop. Is my game screwed? :?: :(

Book of summoning doesn't exist.

The summoner in destruction drops the Dark Tome, which gives you the dark portal skill. You should check up on some recent patch notes and ubers in updated guides

Thank you very much, I guess I missed that in the patch notes.
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Hey guys anyone got knowledge of a bug of the droprate of the charm on priestesses from TA in destruction ?
I just reached my 40th kill of a priestess, I got a trophy in the process but still no luck with the charm .
They say it's a 1/6 chance, I just can't see how it is possible that I still havent looted it.. If anyone is a math addict I'm sure the odds of me not getting it after 40 kills muist be terrible ...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It's not a bug. Keep trying. RNG is life.
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
foufoumoro wrote:Hey guys anyone got knowledge of a bug of the droprate of the charm on priestesses from TA in destruction ?
I just reached my 40th kill of a priestess, I got a trophy in the process but still no luck with the charm .
They say it's a 1/6 chance, I just can't see how it is possible that I still havent looted it.. If anyone is a math addict I'm sure the odds of me not getting it after 40 kills muist be terrible ...

smthin like 0.07%
Maxxibait
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
quick question.
Currently, i am recreating games multiple times just so i can get into the right server region, EU in this case. So i could play without lag.
Is this anyway to set your default server/gateway to a specific one?