Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celestialray wrote:Does bull prince rodeo still have unique mystic orb drop bias? Or where can I farm unique mystic orbs, if that's even possible?

BPR has 1/40 drop chance.
To really farm them, make a char that can run T11 -T15 of Dimensional Labyrinth consistently. Phoboss - one of the bosses - drops guaranteed 2 items out of the pool UMO/Effigy/(T15 only: Dimensional Key)
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
What's the recipe for the Ancient Book we get from Xazax?
I got one secret Emblem today but don't know the recipe.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
mortimer_85 wrote:
Celestialray wrote:Does bull prince rodeo still have unique mystic orb drop bias? Or where can I farm unique mystic orbs, if that's even possible?

BPR has 1/40 drop chance.
To really farm them, make a char that can run T11 -T15 of Dimensional Labyrinth consistently. Phoboss - one of the bosses - drops guaranteed 2 items out of the pool UMO/Effigy/(T15 only: Dimensional Key)

Yea, fuck lab mate :)
I'm not a fan of starting over from tier 1 when I get barb in my tier 6 lab. And it's not like you can outpace the guy. He teleports on top of me more often than assur. I guess I'll farm kurast or something till kingdom come until I get enough trade gold to afford those marksman's eye umos myself.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Valar wrote:Keep killing the first until he drops the scroll.

For how long? I must have killed him 50 times now and no srcoll yet.
Shooter29pro
Fallen
1 | 0
I decided to come back to diablo 2 and try out the median mod again and was wondering if theres any way we could use plugY or no? I just love having a lot of inventory space lol
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
currently no. the next best thing you could use is median xl offline tools if you are playing SP.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Shooter29pro wrote:I decided to come back to diablo 2 and try out the median mod again and was wondering if theres any way we could use plugY or no? I just love having a lot of inventory space lol

You already have a lot of inventory space but for even more you can make mule chars and run 2 games to mule
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Rishab wrote:
Shooter29pro wrote:I decided to come back to diablo 2 and try out the median mod again and was wondering if theres any way we could use plugY or no? I just love having a lot of inventory space lol

You already have a lot of inventory space but for even more you can make mule chars and run 2 games to mule

Do you feel it's the same? Please be more hopeful, and stop the "defense" we are here cause we care, with sigma build we lost a huge part, and it's not comparable, so don't try to "teach" newbs, cause there is no alternative as good, or even comparable. A certain part was lost, so try to "comfort it" and stop making up excuses to justify the "lack of..". What we gained was sub-par, no stacks and instead space is divided in 1/3 charms 1/3 "ingredients" and rest is whatever. Not ideal, just ask your friends how much they drop stuff in cube instead of regular "pick up" to get an idea. Anyway its much less than Plugy. So be more hopeful instead of explaining how this is "enough", cause it's really not, and nothing new, it's 2019 and we have seen better, and even had better before. Not pointing you out, you are cool, but the thing is messed up now, give hope, don't explain.
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I have a full henchmans set on non ladder from the previous patch, since the new patch the stats were updated however the stats on my set are still the same as pre-patch, is there anyway to update them to the new patch stats?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
vindog wrote:I have a full henchmans set on non ladder from the previous patch, since the new patch the stats were updated however the stats on my set are still the same as pre-patch, is there anyway to update them to the new patch stats?

Just use a divine orb on them