Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tempmail wrote:is you apply a debuff to a boss that says, enemy damage reduced by 40%, does that mean that the enemy will do 40% less damage both physical and elemental? Or is it just physical? Also, if for example you apply a Warp aura debuff (-25% enemy damage) and Screaming eagle (-40% enemy damage) and force blast (-40% enemy damage), do they stack up to (- 105% enemy damage)? How does that work?

I guess you meant force blast/ It's phys WDM reduction (and applied also to all of it sources like convertion). For others it's notet as "enemy ele damage reduced" (like on Anathema)
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Scalewinged wrote:
tempmail wrote:is you apply a debuff to a boss that says, enemy damage reduced by 40%, does that mean that the enemy will do 40% less damage both physical and elemental? Or is it just physical? Also, if for example you apply a Warp aura debuff (-25% enemy damage) and Screaming eagle (-40% enemy damage) and force blast (-40% enemy damage), do they stack up to (- 105% enemy damage)? How does that work?

I guess you meant force blast/ It's phys WDM reduction (and applied also to all of it sources like convertion). For others it's notet as "enemy ele damage reduced" (like on Anathema)

On all others (Warp field, screaming eagle, even miasma) it states as -% enemy damage. So that means it only reduces physical damage? My main question is, do they stack? What happens when you debuff a boss to -100% enemy damage reduced?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How’s trap rat this season ? :) Also suggested skills/gear.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tempmail wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

On all others (Warp field, screaming eagle, even miasma) it states as -% enemy damage. So that means it only reduces physical damage? My main question is, do they stack? What happens when you debuff a boss to -100% enemy damage reduced?

Debuffs stack, curses no. and they not summ but multiply. So Force blast (405) + Miasma (33%) will reduce damage bu 60% (100-40%, then 60-33%) instead of 73% (100-40-33)
So first - you will never get 100% damage reduction. And second - there's only few early bosses using WdM. Nearly every boss using spell damage which is can't e reduced on their side. Uldy is only exception for endgame bosses i can recall.. maybe Void also, not sure.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does corruption on rare ring works ? I only have -20%req which is kinda useless on rings xD
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Stormstrike is a SU bow that gives light innate ele dmg but it has barrage as an Oskill. Barrage is a weapon dmg talent that converts the phys dmg into equal parts fire light and cold. Since the bow uses innate light dmg does that mean that barrage is doing nothing but light dmg? or does the innate light dmg get split into fire and cold as well?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:Stormstrike is a SU bow that gives light innate ele dmg but it has barrage as an Oskill. Barrage is a weapon dmg talent that converts the phys dmg into equal parts fire light and cold. Since the bow uses innate light dmg does that mean that barrage is doing nothing but light dmg? or does the innate light dmg get split into fire and cold as well?

if there's no phys dmg to convert, no conversion will take place. Barrage will do only lightning dmg in proportion to the skill's weapon dmg modifier
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
are there issues going on with the launcher? this sunday i received an error message i had not seen before and have not been able to log in since. it just continuously prompts me to restart.

[2023-05-9 23:29:15] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
at Function.mod [as doubleConfirmMpqHash] (C:\Users\braga\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:1089:60)
at doubleConfirmMpqHash (C:\Users\braga\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\ipcMain-helper.ts:223:45)
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeaT_ wrote:are there issues going on with the launcher? this sunday i received an error message i had not seen before and have not been able to log in since. it just continuously prompts me to restart.

[2023-05-9 23:29:15] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
at Function.mod [as doubleConfirmMpqHash] (C:\Users\braga\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:1089:60)
at doubleConfirmMpqHash (C:\Users\braga\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\ipcMain-helper.ts:223:45)

Its cutrently known error

Currently recommendation is: start game via game.exe from that diablo folder you installed mxl in until error fixed or use solution mentioned in forum here until fixed

viewtopic.php?p=586771#p586771
Blankless
Prowler
17 | 0
I have a short question, why was the Maggot Passage entrance changed to a portal? It made way more sense when it was like the maggot lair entrance XD
Is it to do with the lore behind it?