Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ive heard that theres a charm that gives you the classic d2 teleport skill without cd, but i cant seem to find it :D

does such a charm exist? and if yes what do i have to kill to get it? :D
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
nikulo wrote:ive heard that theres a charm that gives you the classic d2 teleport skill without cd, but i cant seem to find it :D

Kill Inarius in the Void Dungeon.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nikulo wrote:ive heard that theres a charm that gives you the classic d2 teleport skill without cd, but i cant seem to find it :D

the void charm gives teleport, but has a 3sec cooldown. there's no 0 cooldown teleport
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Diaco wrote:

the void charm gives teleport, but has a 3sec cooldown. there's no 0 cooldown teleport

Essence of time (the charm from Nithogur, the new Heart of Tathamet quest) gives 0 cd teleport when you're below lvl 130. Above that the cd is 2 sec and gives you 500 mf for 2 seconds when you teleport with it. The quest will be available for SP in 2.5.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Is it possible to build nagisin with shunpo relic? I'm mean do nagisin even need it?
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
B_ATAKY wrote:Is it possible to build nagisin with shunpo relic? I'm mean do nagisin even need it?

Nagisins can use shunpo but it isn't needed to play nagisin well. Shunpo would be used to skip certain mobs when farming in places like Scosglen if you just want to farm trees & etherborns.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
rugby_1 wrote:
B_ATAKY wrote:Is it possible to build nagisin with shunpo relic? I'm mean do nagisin even need it?

Nagisins can use shunpo but it isn't needed to play nagisin well. Shunpo would be used to skip certain mobs when farming in places like Scosglen if you just want to farm trees & etherborns.

thank you!
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
After hitting level 90, me and my gf's iron wolves (necrolyte and bloodmage) went from ~18 in every skill (except the last one) to having 1 point in each. Is it supposed to be this way?
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
What’s the base cape on max elemental resists and what is the absolute cap on max ele resist?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Cah23 wrote:What’s the base cape on max elemental resists and what is the absolute cap on max ele resist?

320/95 i think ..