Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hardtoforget wrote:2. Is there an attack similar to Zeal from the vanilla Diablo 2? If there is, would it be able to proc "on attack" triggers more often than all other attack skills?

Aegipan
runeword (and Xis version of it) have 3 skills from which Ravage is 10-attacks sequence.
There's old-UHM-like system: need to apply Terror Feral strike that will buff you and enables using of 2 other skills: Ravage and Thorn Field.

PS: downvote for answering lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hoght
Prowler
18 | 1
Some people said drop is better in single player than on TSW server.

Is it true or is it a legend?
Yurko1769
Imp
5 | 0
I want to share my items with mule. But when trying to join the game I see error "You dont meet level restrictions for this game".
So what are those lvl restrictions?
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Yurko1769 wrote:I want to share my items with mule. But when trying to join the game I see error "You dont meet level restrictions for this game".
So what are those lvl restrictions?

There are settings for lvl restrictions and amount of players when you create a game, so you should just remove "character difference"-option and it's all good.

Hoght wrote:Some people said drop is better in single player than on TSW server.

It is true, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but reason is at least partly because it's not possible to determine difficulty or mf based on players by commands(/p8) anymore. Single player also has slightly higher experience gain. There will still be rng, so you should not expect to find items you are looking for, but some single players are willing to trade items. Link to a fresh thread about sp-trading if you're interested viewtopic.php?t=52643
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hoght wrote:Some people said drop is better in single player than on TSW server.

I could be wrong, but I think it's not better drops, it's just that it has less chance of enemies not dropping anything in SP
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

It's same through treashure classes and overall base drops (you won't get more runes, more sacreds, etc. anywhere with equal settings) but it's better abit in term of quality (more frequently dropping rare/sets/uniques with less or same MF). It been always (almost) like that.. Some players told they were seeing that some patch made drop qualities equal but i never seen it in changelogs so it's not a thing for me. Especially with my own experience both on server and SP.
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Quick question. Best untwink melee build this season?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crosby4HyG wrote:
hardtoforget wrote:1. What does "+2 Remorseless Winter" passive on the SSSU Azurewrath do? I found some old topics about the sword, but no description of that passive.

2. Is there an attack similar to Zeal from the vanilla Diablo 2? If there is, would it be able to proc "on attack" triggers more often than all other attack skills?

I'm not entirely sure on either answer, but I have Azurewrath and have been unable to figure out what "remorseless winter does". Would be great to hear from a dev on that one.

It's a passive skill and you can find out what it does in the description of
Azurewrath
Azurewrath
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 130
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
100% of Vitality Added as Cold Damage to Weapon
Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 0.9
You Cannot Deal Fire, Lightning or Poison Damage
40% Chance to cast level 30 Azure Orb on Melee Attack
Adds 160-250 Cold Damage
-100% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+2 to Remorseless Winter
Slow Target 25%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
Physical Resist 10%
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
, that is 160% of Vitality Added as Cold Damage to Weapon and Deal no Fire, Lightning or Poison Damage. Another example is
Skin of Kabraxis
Skin of Kabraxis
Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (5412 - 8068) to (7238 - 10357)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 105
+120% Weapon Physical Damage if Wielding a Scepter
1% Chance to cast level 24 Pagan Rites on Kill
+1 to Scepter Mastery
+(100 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
(5 to 20)% to Dexterity
Physical Resist (1 to 5)%
(10 to 100)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
, where Scepter Mastery is a passive skill which gives you +200% Weapon Physical Damage if Wielding a Scepter. For the future you should not treat yellow text as something else, it's merely a description and nothing more, like for this particular sword 60% of Dexterity Added as Cold Damage to Weapon is coming from the item base (Crystal Sword) and the rest of yellow text is related to the skill in question.
hardtoforget
Monkey King
253 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heya, got 2 more questions:

1. Do projectiles (spirits) summoned by the Lemures Pala attack carry and apply the Weapon Damage on top of the flat cold damage from the skill itself? In other words, would they proc "on striking" and life/mana leech? Is there a next-hit-delay on them?

2. Found an SSU Crystal Sword earlier, it gives level 20 banish. That curse doesn't say if it only adds flat ele/magical damage to attacks or not. Does it also work on spells that deal magical/elemental damage hits?

As always, thanks for your time answering! :)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hardtoforget wrote:Heya, got 2 more questions:

1. Do projectiles (spirits) summoned by the Lemures Pala attack carry and apply the Weapon Damage on top of the flat cold damage from the skill itself? In other words, would they proc "on striking" and life/mana leech? Is there a next-hit-delay on them?

2. Found an SSU Crystal Sword earlier, it gives level 20 banish. That curse doesn't say if it only adds flat ele/magical damage to attacks or not. Does it also work on spells that deal magical/elemental damage hits?

As always, thanks for your time answering! :)

1. No. It is pure Cold Spell dmg and doesn't proc anything but "on death blow" No leech and AFAIK no ND, at least I didn't notice any or it's very short.

2. Cursed enemy need to take a weapon dmg hit for effect to work. I'm unsure about Singularity though...