Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:he is in hell . why would he farm grubbers while he can go to IOTSS instead ?

idk im noob and never farmed gold in hell
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lettu wrote:Okay, thanks a lot!

Do i need a base warp blade to make the shark, or can i use just a random base item?

When you're ready, you can use the Warp Blade you just gambled. Just cube it with an Oil of Renewal to strip it down to Superior base quality. Then socket it with a Tal Rune and you have Shark.
chugster3
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello all!

Does anyone have the 2017 1.3.2 Documentation saved somewhere? Not ready to move onto Sigma without PlugY and they took down the ol' docs :(
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
hi

i need tips regarding melee necro gear mid and late game. also a question about procs: are every of them good or only a specific ones?
should i focus on procs dealing weapon damage? afaik they should leech life right?
how can i know if proc deals weapon damage?
and the last one what is the most effective way of increasing physical damage output?
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
should i use raptor scythe or bonesplitter to create
Chthon

Chthon
Necromancer Scythes

'UmSurMal'
Runeword Level: 75
13% Chance to cast level 10 Crucify on Kill
25% Chance to cast level 3 Tremor on Kill
50% Attack Speed
+(50 to 70) to Maximum Damage
+(250 to 400) to Attack Rating
+(101 to 125)% Enhanced Damage
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +75%
3% to All Attributes
Regenerate Mana +15%
Elemental Resists +10%
+(80 to 100) Life after each Kill
?
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Assuming you have a (4) raptor scythe and a (4) bonesplitter I would go for the bonesplitter.
The bonesplitter is slightly slower but have an avg. hit of 46.5 (23-70) instead of the 28.5 (25-32) ofthe raptor scythe.
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
SirJean wrote:Assuming you have a (4) raptor scythe and a (4) bonesplitter I would go for the bonesplitter.
The bonesplitter is slightly slower but have an avg. hit of 46.5 (23-70) instead of the 28.5 (25-32) ofthe raptor scythe.

wait shouldn't i use sacred bonesplitter?
Zechevalier
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
onanism wrote:
Zechevalier wrote:Anyone manage to make a The Tranquilizer Bolt Quiver using arcane crystals in sigma?

I already crafted 4 quivers into unique and only got Plague Gland 4 times.

Yes, I crafter one earlier. Just bad rng.

Ok it's a no dude, idk how u crafted one but i've made like over 20 unique quivers and haven't gotten even one...
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
Zechevalier wrote:
onanism wrote:
Zechevalier wrote:Anyone manage to make a The Tranquilizer Bolt Quiver using arcane crystals in sigma?

I already crafted 4 quivers into unique and only got Plague Gland 4 times.

Yes, I crafter one earlier. Just bad rng.

Ok it's a no dude, idk how u crafted one but i've made like over 20 unique quivers and haven't gotten even one...

i got it too
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Boner wrote:
SirJean wrote:Assuming you have a (4) raptor scythe and a (4) bonesplitter I would go for the bonesplitter.

wait shouldn't i use sacred bonesplitter?

If you have a sacred bonesplitter and a sacred raptor scythe go for the raptor scythe it is slightly faster for almost no damage difference.

But at the same time if you got sacred gear (and the level), why not go for Inti - Kra 94 - Necromancer Scythe or Seed of Conflict - Lai 100 - Scythes?