Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
locked21 wrote:What is the meaning of "3% of base strength" in barbarian nephalem spirit? If I add, for example, a mystic orb that adds strength, this counts as base strength?

No, base strength is the amount that was put in via stat points upon leveling up.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Has there been any recent consideration put into the possibility of importing Non Ladder chars to SP before 2.0 drops? Maybe bring back the old system where you pay TG to perform the import.

I know it's been talked about and I think a few have dismissed it, but I think it would be a really nice option. I fully intend to play 2.0, but I think it would be cool to have the current version of MXL playable with all of the chars and gear saved in another folder as well. I of course understand that there would be no further support given to the 1.8 version of the game. Any thoughts?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
They have an MANDATORY to make the characters compatible with 1.8 in 2.0. Man is not playing for years to lose it now because they do not want to. Anyway, have you ever seen a game to make a man lose several years of progress after the patch? Then you should go to the competition and consumer protection agencies and then to the supreme court, they would put them in order quickly. And their translation does not take note of. After bete they demanded 20 euros so they are done.
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I find it weird that peoples expect mp char to be eternal even after a big patch. That's one of the things solo is for, as you can keep their files and the game in the right version. But wanting multiples servers for every version is unreasonable, and to still keep char that would be corrupted or unplayable doesn't make sense, I don't get it.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Immortal2563 wrote:They have an MANDATORY to make the characters compatible with 1.8 in 2.0. Man is not playing for years to lose it now because they do not want to. Anyway, have you ever seen a game to make a man lose several years of progress after the patch? Then you should go to the competition and consumer protection agencies and then to the supreme court, they would put them in order quickly. And their translation does not take note of. After bete they demanded 20 euros so they are done.

MANDATORY my ass...

A wake-up call, it's not a game that makes U lose the char.... it is FREE TO PLAY MOD where u didn't spend a penny, and u expect who knows what.
"Then u should go to the competition" feel free to run of as soon as possible please, we don't need whiners of your type here. Also please go to "consumer protection agencies and the supreme court" ... FREE TO PLAY MOD U NEVER PAID FOR.

Also they don't DEMAND 20 euros to let u play in beta, if u cant pay u cant play, no one demanding u to play beta...

And here I tho Brad was ...special
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am completrly fine with charakter wipe. When I played Poe, every new league i would make a new char. And very rarely touch an old one. I don't have time to play this much anyway. And with trading and fair drop rates, I think in MXL the Droprates are fine, you have a new powerhouse in few weeks. I've started my sorc 2 weeks ago, and i am nearly done with all 120+ übers, so i am researching for new builds.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
hugh4nthide wrote:I am completrly fine with charakter wipe. When I played Poe, every new league i would make a new char. And very rarely touch an old one. I don't have time to play this much anyway. And with trading and fair drop rates, I think in MXL the Droprates are fine, you have a new powerhouse in few weeks. I've started my sorc 2 weeks ago, and i am nearly done with all 120+ übers, so i am researching for new builds.

Do u mean that non-ladder char would be wiped?
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
ALL CHARS WONT BE COMPATIBILE WITH 2.0 , its like a completely new game
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Its not like their goal was to cuck your characters, its the changes that are so massive that they will not be compatible.
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Chance wrote:
hugh4nthide wrote:I am completrly fine with charakter wipe. When I played Poe, every new league i would make a new char. And very rarely touch an old one. I don't have time to play this much anyway. And with trading and fair drop rates, I think in MXL the Droprates are fine, you have a new powerhouse in few weeks. I've started my sorc 2 weeks ago, and i am nearly done with all 120+ übers, so i am researching for new builds.

Do u mean that non-ladder char would be wiped?

As I understand all chars will be wiped as the old mechanics are not compatible with new stuff. And I think this is ok and reasonable.