Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
not recommended does not mean not viable . it is indeed easier to go with a ranged build but melee can also succeed

yes , smaxed ressistances is something to aim for

natasha's is not a must have for all builds , but for most of them it's the most valid choice
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
ChuckNoRis wrote:not recommended does not mean not viable . it is indeed easier to go with a ranged build but melee can also succeed

yes , smaxed ressistances is something to aim for

natasha's is not a must have for all builds , but for most of them it's the most valid choice

Thanks.
Ehh the whole viable vs recommended thing if at some point it takes 10 times the effort to make the build succeed (which many enjoy doing), I'd just rather go farm stuff or level a new toon. Not everyone is suited to be a trailblazer. Not me anyway!

Last season my melee sorc got bukakked by Erinys a number of times. Can only hold my breath for so long.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Where do you level once you get to 115? I just did all the 115 ubers and only gained 1 level.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
God_of_Magic wrote:Where do you level once you get to 115? I just did all the 115 ubers and only gained 1 level.

-deleted-
Derped.

115 to 120 is pretty much K3k spamming. Some prefer Trans, I prefer the former.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
Found the pala set that gives cataclysm, but I can't cast it. What am I doing wrong?
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey guys, I've been away for a couple of seasons so I'm a bit lost. I'm 125 and somehow I ended up with 2 fascinating shrines, 0 eerie shrines etc. So where do I farm shrines nowadays?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
oztor wrote:Hey guys, I've been away for a couple of seasons so I'm a bit lost. I'm 125 and somehow I ended up with 2 fascinating shrines, 0 eerie shrines etc. So where do I farm shrines nowadays?

Fauzt if you did the upg for the Black Road charm, if not do that by teleporting on the outersides of Kabraxis's room and killing the elementals and cubing all the elemental gems they drop. Or K3K but xp gain is shit there for you now at 125.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DacianDraco wrote:
oztor wrote:Hey guys, I've been away for a couple of seasons so I'm a bit lost. I'm 125 and somehow I ended up with 2 fascinating shrines, 0 eerie shrines etc. So where do I farm shrines nowadays?

Fauzt if you did the upg for the Black Road charm, if not do that by teleporting on the outersides of Kabraxis's room and killing the elementals and cubing all the elemental gems they drop. Or K3K but xp gain is shit there for you now at 125.

Can't do fauzt yet, cause I got no shrines to craft my gear ;-| , I'm still using some rw and tu items. I'll try to focus on K3K, but I didn't notice many shrines drop there.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
JeppeAndersen wrote:Found the pala set that gives cataclysm, but I can't cast it. What am I doing wrong?

If you are unholy you are locked out of casting with a single point in Possession passive. Grim presence locks you out, too. You might be also wearing an item like
Rodeo's Tramplers
Rodeo's Tramplers
Greaves (Sacred)

Defense: (1819 - 2315) to (2052 - 2612)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 105
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
+1 to All Skills
(30 to 60)% Movement Speed
+(10 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(15 to 25) to Death Blossom
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(200 to 250) to Mana
Maximum Fire Resist +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)
which also locks you out from casting.
Edited by bapcja 4 years.
delusion
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I used sigil of absolution on my weapon ,but it didn't reduce the level required?I can see stat requirments being increased of course :)