Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Gronkmez wrote:Is it rare to roll two 15%'s?

Eh not really, but to have good 2% stats on life and mana plus the 2% dexterity... the total package makes it rare.
Gronkmez
Destroyer
7 | 0
lazyknob wrote:
Eh not really, but to have good 2% stats on life and mana plus the 2% dexterity... the total package makes it rare.

Thanks dude. I also got the pot of luck roll too :)
delusion
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
delusion wrote:I used sigil of absolution on my weapon ,but it didn't reduce the level required?I can see stat requirments being increased of course :)

Can anyone explain this?
Also one more thing,I've tried crafting necro shield which is suposed to be able to roll % phys res, yet after 20 shrines i haven't seen it one.I usually see it often on normal shield so I don't think its me getting unlucky.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@delusion

Not sure about your main question but regarding Necro Shields being able to roll % phys res, I don't think that's correct. Here's a link to the affixes page and if you filter by Necromancer Shields the only thing physical that can roll is Physical/Magic Spell Damage.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
necro shields can roll phys res
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
delusion wrote:
delusion wrote:I used sigil of absolution on my weapon ,but it didn't reduce the level required?I can see stat requirments being increased of course :)

Same thing happened to a pair of Ginfaxi boots I made, seems to be a bug with the sigil of absolution and its interaction with runewords. I posted about it in the bug report topic, I'd recommend you do the same
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tbone503 wrote:@delusion

Not sure about your main question but regarding Necro Shields being able to roll % phys res, I don't think that's correct. Here's a link to the affixes page and if you filter by Necromancer Shields the only thing physical that can roll is Physical/Magic Spell Damage.

If you filter for necro shields, then it will show mods that can roll on necro shields IN ADDITION to regular shields. Check Shield mods too, those can spawn on any shield, class specific or not.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
conveee wrote:necro shields can roll phys res

-

You do realize that there are headings for each of those columns. And the "Necromancer Shield" is under the "Except On" column.

For those that think physical resists can spawn on a Necromancer Shield, post a picture of a Necromancer Shield with physical resists and then I'll agree with you. Otherwise, I don't. (And I'm not talking about Graven Image, Dark Guardian or Sinwar which are all unique or sacred unique. I'm talking about spawning on rare or crafted Necro Shield.)
Edited by tbone503 4 years.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
tbone503 wrote:@delusion

If you filter for necro shields, then it will show mods that can roll on necro shields IN ADDITION to regular shields. Check Shield mods too, those can spawn on any shield, class specific or not.

Nope, see my post above. Show me a screen print of a Necromancer Shield with the physical resists mod and I'll agree with you. (And I'm not talking about Graven Image, Dark Guardian or Sinwar which are all unique or sacred unique. I'm talking about spawning on rare or crafted Necro Shield.)
Edited by tbone503 4 years.
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
my bad!