Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Mehasto wrote:What type of ring is it? Rare rings can not be rolled.

EDIT: That answered it perfectly lol. so i need to craft one or find a unique to reroll.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
madgod wrote:EDIT: That answered it perfectly lol. so i need to craft one or find a unique to reroll.

What attributes are u looking for in a ring?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
I literally just started playing this game and am trying to get a feel for everything more or less. just trying to clarify things im reading and experimenting with it so i get a feel for it. not really sure what i need right now lol
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
madgod wrote:I literally just started playing this game and am trying to get a feel for everything more or less. just trying to clarify things im reading and experimenting with it so i get a feel for it. not really sure what i need right now lol

people can suggest u a few pointers to keep an eye for if u tell us what build/char u playing right now
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Doing a bowazon right now as my first char, she looks fun
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Does this latest patch of Median no longer drop khalmis will in trav? cause i just cleared it and found the flail but not the whole will as i remember reading
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
madgod wrote:Does this latest patch of Median no longer drop khalmis will in trav? cause i just cleared it and found the flail but not the whole will as i remember reading

Old areas were reverted, so you now need to assemble both the Horadric Staff and Khalim's Will like you did in cLoD. You can still make them with 2x ACs+Health pot (Horadric Staff) or 2x ACs+Mana pot (Khalim's Will).
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
so tried judgement day got 2 of the mediallion of flame to drop before died do i have to cube when swirlys around me???

and how how do i know when im done how many of the mediallions have to drop on the ground? 1 2? 3? am i supposed to keep doing it til trophy drops?
the fight mechanics i get but what is my signal " to Cube the item now" ??and do i cube it with anything?> casusde all i have are the cold fire etc absord 10% so not clear when im supposed to cube it
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
bradr wrote:so tried judgement day got 2 of the mediallion of flame to drop before died do i have to cube when swirlys around me???

and how how do i know when im done how many of the mediallions have to drop on the ground? 1 2? 3? am i supposed to keep doing it til trophy drops?
the fight mechanics i get but what is my signal " to Cube the item now" ??and do i cube it with anything?> casusde all i have are the cold fire etc absord 10% so not clear when im supposed to cube it

there are 2 bosses in judgement day quest. Destroy them both within 30 seconds, then transmute the Medallion in the cube to upgrade it. Make sure you kill both Avatars, not the same one twice or the recipe will not work. you have to cube when swirlys around you
if you want farm trophy, keep doing it untill trophy drop
pradeep644
Prowler
16 | 0
where can i get single player save files? cant find them for this version 1.13. can anyone post ur save files link or email it to [email protected]