Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Normal attack is 50% wdm.

by the way the skill icon is, barrage only looks like it gains mana cost. the number of arrows is static now I think the patch notes said.
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Ty Crash
festyr
Fallen
1 | 0
Does adding points in Divine apparition (pala blink) do anything ?
Predaking0pl
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi, can somebody explain to me how honorific items work? I understand they are made by transforming any base item into a blank item to customize with orbs. But is blank item completely blank or does it retain base items basic stats (for example an armour would keep its white text defense and requirements but lose blue text additional bonuses)?

If latter, what items are best to turn into honorific (normal, magical, etc.)? Is it worth to sacrifice number of orbs you can add by using items with higher required level to get more defense and slots?
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
I'm trying an Assassin with the Universal Law set and lots of mana items so I can use Orb of Annihilation oskill which is said to deal insane damage now. I can confirm the damage is pretty nice, although it seems that the only way to scale the damage is from + all skills (and ofc more mana so you can cast it more often). Glad I realized that now (feel free to correct me tho), so I know items with (magic) spell damage and energy factor are useless for me.
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to gear an A1 ranger merc? Gonna go with whatever bow i can find until Lv27 for the Sol runeword
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ok so i posted this before a long time ago but now im back to median xl, so is there a way to skip the lobby screen and go straight to the game? my net is iffy most of the time and it lags n glitches i only plan to play offline but i remember there a way to skip the starting screen.

serek
Jungle Hunter
29 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
s7vn wrote:Ok so i posted this before a long time ago but now im back to median xl, so is there a way to skip the lobby screen and go straight to the game? my net is iffy most of the time and it lags n glitches i only plan to play offline but i remember there a way to skip the starting screen.

In launcher settings.
lapis777
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is it possible to implement a "defensive mode" for mercenaries ?
They can t be targeted ,but don 't attack . (maybe only use useful buffs )

Useful for instakill ubers
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
serek wrote:
s7vn wrote:Ok so i posted this before a long time ago but now im back to median xl, so is there a way to skip the lobby screen and go straight to the game? my net is iffy most of the time and it lags n glitches i only plan to play offline but i remember there a way to skip the starting screen.

In launcher settings.

where i dont see it, it still loads to game menu where i have to click play, before there was a way where it would just insta load the game with out going to that menu