Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
After finishing the first quest, the den of evil you can reset with Akara in town. You can do this once in normal, once in nightmare, and once in hell. The other way is to drink a potion called Belladonna Extract. They are fairly rare to find but if you're playing online it's not too hard to get someone to donate one to you if you ask nicely ;)
Widzor
Destroyer
7 | 0
Thank you for your help! :mrgreen:
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
For crafting mf jewels the docs say this

But sometimes I get 6% mf jewels and I have seen 8-10% on trade forums.

Is the documentation outdated or is there another way to craft mf jewels that yields higher %?

Or is this a case where the tir craft jewel gets its 1-3 and the crafted jewel had rolled MF also?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Temptaz wrote:For crafting mf jewels the docs say this

But sometimes I get 6% mf jewels and I have seen 8-10% on trade forums.

Is the documentation outdated or is there another way to craft mf jewels that yields higher %?

Or is this a case where the tir craft jewel gets its 1-3 and the crafted jewel had rolled MF also?

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes check here. Jewels can naturally roll 1-5 mf, and the 1-3 mf from tir rune gets added to it. But getting a 8% roll is 6.66% chance, IF magic find rolls on the jewel (1/3*1/5), so good luck with that :D
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Thanks for the info.

From the affix list I see this

So is this saying there is chance (however low it maybe) that the jewel gets BOTH the affixes AND the Tir craft 1-3% bonus meaning hypothetically like winning the lottery you could get a jewel with 13% MF perfect on all 3?

Or am I mistaken and it can only get one of the affixes for 1-5 maxing at 8. If that is the case how are the 10% jewels being crafted.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Temptaz wrote:Thanks for the info.

From the affix list I see this

So is this saying there is chance (however low it maybe) that the jewel gets BOTH the affixes AND the Tir craft 1-3% bonus meaning hypothetically like winning the lottery you could get a jewel with 13% MF perfect on all 3?

Or am I mistaken and it can only get one of the affixes for 1-5 maxing at 8. If that is the case how are the 10% jewels being crafted.

Theyre in the same group so you cant roll both. 10mf jewels are legacy from before that was nerfed.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Sorry to keep asking questions but if they are legacy how are they in ladder currently?

Unless that was a really recent patch
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
it was a hotfix, ladder had already started