Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
tbone503 wrote:
Bljadzon wrote:Can you shrine bless an eth rare? I found this bad boy, was thinking if I could make something out of it.

Latest patch made it so you could use ethereal items in cube recipes so I'd think the answer is yes. Only one way to find out.

Sadly, it seems like we cannot. MOs and luckies will work though. Goddamn, and I thought I could somehow turn this find into something worthwhile... I don't get crafts like this even if I try, and it rolled everything a dex meleenec would need...
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
I feel your pain found a few great eth rares but they just do not pan out like other alternatives :*(
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bljadzon wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
Bljadzon wrote:Can you shrine bless an eth rare? I found this bad boy, was thinking if I could make something out of it.

Latest patch made it so you could use ethereal items in cube recipes so I'd think the answer is yes. Only one way to find out.

Sadly, it seems like we cannot. MOs and luckies will work though. Goddamn, and I thought I could somehow turn this find into something worthwhile... I don't get crafts like this even if I try, and it rolled everything a dex meleenec would need...
i don't understand why you are sad . the roll you got is is not something extraordinary . you can get better by crafting . try and get a proc on it too
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
i just got back into median after 1.5 months.

quick question: im on SP for the moment, but cant seem to get a depleted riftstone to drop. im farming the library of fate (120 runs now). Am i missing something?
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
what's the best lottery amulet to fight samael?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
haemoneptra wrote:i just got back into median after 1.5 months.
quick question: im on SP for the moment, but cant seem to get a depleted riftstone to drop. im farming the library of fate (120 runs now). Am i missing something?

after 1.5 months? Are you on the most recent patch, 120 runs with no drop seems quite excessive?
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Bljadzon wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

i don't understand why you are sad . the roll you got is is not something extraordinary . you can get better by crafting . try and get a proc on it too

I am not a nolifer, I play maybe 5 hours a week, and not every week even. Finding a cool rare with good rolls that can spawn once every 50 shrines, ethereal even, is an event for me.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Clarification please...
Wildfire (druid treewarden melee attack) triggers 100% regardless of attack rating right?
If I use
Grotesque Bite
Grotesque Bite
Hand Axe (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 37 to 39
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 376
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
+25% to Experience Gained Until Level 120
+15% Physical Resist After Level 120
100% Chance to cast level 40 Harvest on Melee Attack
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
+(20 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
+100 Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (3)
hand axe (for 100% Poison Flash on attack), does that then require attack rating? Like the proc only works if I hit?
I ask because poison flash works in an oddball kind of way (especially with treewarden).

[edit] I'm theory crafting, it's quicker to ask here than level a druid to 100 to check. xD
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
For every 50 runs i have 100% chance to get a trophy?
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Imperius wrote:For every 50 runs i have 100% chance to get a trophy?

Nop