Discuss Median XL!
melfice1337
Dark Huntress
11 | 8
omg that actually did it, thank you very much
bloodrips
Imp
4 | 0
noob question feel really feel bad for asking but for the life on me cant survive terror like at all. i've tried 3-4 different builds and none of them feel right or even strong enough. Like before you had character orb (personally thinking back don't see how it helped but it did) access to more than what seems like 3 different mo's for getting through the annoying parts. But with the latest patch i just cant get through terror at all. idk if it matters but ive tried melee sorc/necro (problem life sustain) can't mo the weapon either to low of a level or no money because well thats the game now, and a totem necro. gave up on the totem necro because was to annoying to even progress anymore totems just died to really anything.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bloodrips wrote:noob question feel really feel bad for asking but for the life on me cant survive terror like at all. i've tried 3-4 different builds and none of them feel right or even strong enough. Like before you had character orb (personally thinking back don't see how it helped but it did) access to more than what seems like 3 different mo's for getting through the annoying parts. But with the latest patch i just cant get through terror at all. idk if it matters but ive tried melee sorc/necro (problem life sustain) can't mo the weapon either to low of a level or no money because well thats the game now, and a totem necro. gave up on the totem necro because was to annoying to even progress anymore totems just died to really anything.

Just some general tips for Terror:

- Don't be underleveled (should generally be around clvl 54 when starting Terror).
- Uptier your TU gear as you play.
- Keep orbing any Honorifics you have, as your clvl allows.
- Be res-capped.
- Socket your gear with perfect res gems for higher max res.
- Use a merc (e.g. for WDM builds, A1 Rogue Priestess will boost damage and provide regen, and Bloodmage brings Elemental firepower and healing).
bloodrips
Imp
4 | 0
hmm perhaps ill give having a merc a try. Already do everything else usually feel better if i have at least 83+ all res
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
just dont overlevel beyond 50 if you havent done LC1 yet tho.
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
thanosdk wrote:
Tiberius723 wrote:
Marco wrote:
Tiberius723 wrote:Is it a bug that we're able to have multiple sleep charms in the inventory or that intentional?

are you using a legit sleep charm?

Yes. I only use offline tools and d2stats. Don't know how I'd get a hacked sleep charm.

Aren't you the guy on youtube using hacked items with a stash? You kinda have the same nickname, I think you messed up something because it does not happen when using a legit sleep charm.

No I'm the guy on YouTube who PROVIDED the hacked items in the stash. Doesn't mean I use them. Theres a difference :) and thank you for the answer.
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is the bug where the Dire Charm book from the Triune will still cause him to heal if not re-equipped after death?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
how do i get the seal of darkness to open void portal? killing inarius until it drops?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Jakkt wrote:Is the bug where the Dire Charm book from the Triune will still cause him to heal if not re-equipped after death?

Yes

chickenfeeder wrote:how do i get the seal of darkness to open void portal? killing inarius until it drops?

Yes
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
i'm at stage 19 of uldyssian, killed the boss (seems so) but the guard still stays there, what now?