Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
Which one is a good ultimate skill for Storm crow Assassin? I can't find in the guide
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hi does the "weapon physical damage" mod of barb's stances affect summon ancient spirits? Tooltip says all stances except eagle also affect ancient spirit, but I'm not sure if summon even consider as having weapon.

Another question is the new barb Shamanic Trance node, it says "base strength". Is it similar to base skill meaning that only hard points will be considered, not %increase or +add from other skill or items at all?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
OverSky wrote:Hi does the "weapon physical damage" mod of barb's stances affect summon ancient spirits? Tooltip says all stances except eagle also affect ancient spirit, but I'm not sure if summon even consider as having weapon.

Another question is the new barb Shamanic Trance node, it says "base strength". Is it similar to base skill meaning that only hard points will be considered, not %increase or +add from other skill or items at all?

I think i answered these on discord, but:

- weapon physical damage is the same as minion damage for them
- yes, just hard points into strength
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Siosilvar wrote:
OverSky wrote:Hi does the "weapon physical damage" mod of barb's stances affect summon ancient spirits? Tooltip says all stances except eagle also affect ancient spirit, but I'm not sure if summon even consider as having weapon.

I think i answered these on discord, but:

- weapon physical damage is the same as minion damage for them
- yes, just hard points into strength

Yep thank you for clarification.

One more thing that I haven't able to found anywhere.
Does minion even have concept of breakpoint? i.e. "increase attack speed" (from wolf stance, darkpower etc) impact minion attack rate at all?

Edit: found from the summon pokedex thread, tyvm for the thread OP
Summons, exactly like every other entity in Diablo, work from the game's frames per animation and speed breakpoint system. However, all minion speeds and breakpoints are unknown. In addition, most monsters will scale their casting animations from increased attack speed for simplicity's sake. See videos of caster minions below for proof of this phenomenon.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
___I need ask cuz i have same problem long time. After kill Duriel (boss act2) 2nd time is no way back to town.Teleport is off in this area, and if i go there 4some unique item and slay Duriel i have2 quit game (server) :facepalm:
Edited by shrimp 1 year.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
How does vesseldin perform in fauztinville/scosglen? Is it at all comparable to unholy melee builds? Can't find any up to date guides.
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello,

Can someone explain how "Vampiric strike" work on asassin clas? - i cant see any changes after add this pasive
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
In this version very often I get huge fps drop within first 2-3 seconds of starting new game, pretty annoying when you want to, for example, powerfarm Nihlathak - any solutions to this? This is the first time I installed D2 + LoD and MXL on new laptop, maybe that's the problem?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Someone could tell which Dimensional Key is in what class? There are four in the form of melee, ranged, caster and summoner.Sry, I managed it on my own.

Where is the logic in the new charm? I thought it was a new charm and it's the same key where I lost 10% spel damage and +2 skill and get 75% MF. Wouldn't it be better to give some higher bonus and let it be a new 150lvl charm and thus finish this chapter?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Is there more than 5 dream fragments in the game? Each key has 10 depleted riftstones and the first job is gone so done. Each key 5 dream fragments and each of the four map fragments and the task is still shown as unfinished and the bonuses are maximum 75% / 16% / 35% / 100%. What's going on?