Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
I founded an old doc, that said the Bull Rodeo have about 2% chance to drop uniq MO, this has changed since then? this is the best way to get?
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Dumb question, is there forum rules against double posting?

Also, just how bad is Stormcall(The Zon skill)?

I never asked this, but I doubt anywhere else is good for this: But if I am banned from here, for whatever reason, will such affect my in-game account?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:Dumb question, is there forum rules against double posting?

Also, just how bad is Stormcall(The Zon skill)?

I never asked this, but I doubt anywhere else is good for this: But if I am banned from here, for whatever reason, will such affect my in-game account?

I don't know what you mean by double posting, but if it is referring to the trade center, you shouldn't have 2 threads in the recent trade topics. You can read the rules here: info.php
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Muszta wrote:I founded an old doc, that said the Bull Rodeo have about 2% chance to drop uniq MO, this has changed since then? this is the best way to get?

I did get an UMO from bull prince rodeo from the ~20 runs I have done, so I guess there is still a bias for that. Areas like fauzt are good way to farm UMOs, but the best way to farm them is to kill Phoboss, which is a boss in the dimensional labyrinth t11+. He drops 2 UMOs or occult effigies every time.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HurtSmash404 wrote:Dumb question, is there forum rules against double posting?

Under General Rules: "Please only post your messages once. Repetitions are unpleasant and unnecessary!". Anyway why would you need to double post ever? you can edit your own post if you want to include something else.

HurtSmash404 wrote:Also, just how bad is Stormcall(The Zon skill)?

Why everything has to be bad or "nerfed into obscurity" or "GARBAGE" and "AWFUL"? Isn't this approach a bit too extreme? I'll be honest, looking at your most recent posts it doesn't really seem you enjoy this game all that much. Some of your indignation also seems to stem from lack of experience or indepth analysis (for example the one on Druid's cold skills) or simple personal taste presented as objective reality. Furthermore, the generic way you tend to structure these types of questions often shapes the whole thing as a superficial and salty critic instead of a genuine inquiry. I personally have no problem with that but it'll not take you far and just feed the circle. Best advice I could give you is to experiment and try to make things work, approach the community with less grudge and theorycraft looking at the info at your disposal (manly the Docs) enjoying the process while at it, afterall it's part of a game such as MXL.

HurtSmash404 wrote:I never asked this, but I doubt anywhere else is good for this: But if I am banned from here, for whatever reason, will such affect my in-game account?

If you follow the Code of Conduct there's no reason for you to be banned on forum, if you follow the multiplayer rules there's no reason for you to be banned on TSW realm. You might get banned on the forum and not on TSW or vice-versa, but details I guess are at the discretion of the Administartors. There is also Discord with its server rules. In short there is not a clear-cut answer, overall would be best to just abide by the rules, that is an easy job even a kid could take.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
^^Okay, but thanks for telling me.

I was asking because I see other double post sometimes, but it doesn't sound like anything major at all. I do experiment and thus have a few preferred choices for starting 1.4, classes like MMZon, Melee necro, Throw Sin(Storm Crows or Maelstorm, both work well) and Poison Druid to name a few.

Also, thanks for telling me, I asked because it happened to me once(basically the Overwatch forum didn't like me much and banned me for a short period, then told me in an email that if I do that again, they will also temp ban me from playing the game as well).
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HurtSmash404 wrote:^^Okay, but thanks for telling me.

I was asking because I see other double post sometimes, but it doesn't sound like anything major at all. I do experiment and thus have a few preferred choices for starting 1.4, classes like MMZon, Melee necro, Throw Sin(Storm Crows or Maelstorm, both work well) and Poison Druid to name a few.

Also, thanks for telling me, I asked because it happened to me once(basically the Overwatch forum didn't like me much and banned me for a short period, then told me in an email that if I do that again, they will also temp ban me from playing the game as well).

Blizzard forums are generally of very poor quality.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1065 | 25
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What‘s the mechanism of Deadly Strike in median? What will happen if DS passing 100%?
Let's say, 300% DS?
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Is DS any different from Vanilla D2? If not, then I don't think DS over 100 matters and it's a chance to deal double damage.

Also, will storm crows work effectively on a Maelstrom build or are they actually 2 separate throwsin builds?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1065 | 25
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:Is DS any different from Vanilla D2? If not, then I don't think DS over 100 matters and it's a chance to deal double damage.

Thx,bro :)
HurtSmash404 wrote:Also, will storm crows work effectively on a Maelstrom build or are they actually 2 separate throwsin builds?

I guess they are close, in terms of boosting Dex to boost damage. But the weapon and shield may be different. And u don't need Doom for storm crows.
Anyway, storm crows is just for boss killing, I guess. Btw, the ways are greatly buffed in next patch, so let's see what will this cause to throwsin.