Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
dexus13
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Does a cube full set mix recipe work to create a random sacred item from this set?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crash wrote:
Markus wrote:Use your upgrades BR charm.... What does it mean?

The Ultra elementals on the outside areas of Kabraxis boss fight stage (teleport over wall to outside top)

there are five total, earth, fire, cold, light, magic.

kill the mini elementals to drop the shield of the ultra, avoid the attacks, kill the ultra, pick up the Great Gem, cube all 5 gems with your Black Road charm.

with the upgraded charm, cube any rune with it and it gives a scroll to open a fauzt tp

I found this older post by Crash through the forum search thing, sorry to necro the post back to the top.

I tried doing what he said but the little guys are immune to all damage as well as the ultra (assuming that's the thing in the middle). Eventually there's so many little ones I can't kill them all fast enough so I have to make a new game. What am I doing wrong?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Captcha wrote:
Crash wrote:

The Ultra elementals on the outside areas of Kabraxis boss fight stage (teleport over wall to outside top)

kill the mini elementals to drop the shield of the ultra, avoid the attacks, kill the ultra, pick up the Great Gem, cube all 5 gems with your Black Road charm.

with the upgraded charm, cube any rune with it and it gives a scroll to open a fauzt tp

I found this older post by Crash through the forum search thing, sorry to necro the post back to the top.

I tried doing what he said but the little guys are immune to all damage as well as the ultra (assuming that's the thing in the middle). Eventually there's so many little ones I can't kill them all fast enough so I have to make a new game. What am I doing wrong?

Each one is immune to something different. You'll need to have a way to deal each of the elemental damages to each one separately. You may need to gear swap for each depending on what kind of build you have.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does magic find have any influence on finding runestones and elemental essences in Teganze?

conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
no, magic find does not affect runestone and essence drop
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
conveee wrote:no, magic find does not affect runestone and essence drop

Thanks. Think I'll be running two sets of gear for when I'm farming Teganze (runstones, essences) vs. Duncraig (SU/SSU/SSSU) then
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tbone503 wrote:
Captcha wrote:
Crash wrote:

Each one is immune to something different. You'll need to have a way to deal each of the elemental damages to each one separately. You may need to gear swap for each depending on what kind of build you have.

Sure but these said "Immune to all damage" and they were at the cold area and my damage is lightning or magic (neither of those did any damage to them).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Captcha wrote:
tbone503 wrote:Each one is immune to something different. You'll need to have a way to deal each of the elemental damages to each one separately. You may need to gear swap for each depending on what kind of build you have.

Sure but these said "Immune to all damage" and they were at the cold area and my damage is lightning or magic (neither of those did any damage to them).

They are no longer immune to all but their own element, you can use whatever damage type you want. You need to kill all the mini's before the ultra drops his shield (and he will continuously spawn new mini's, so manage your mobs). The skeletons, if any are still alive upon the ultra and mini spawns, will remain immune to all until the ultra is dead. Just be sure you clear everything, sometimes it can get real weird if you accidentally miss one mini that moved too far away from the ultra. Then you can proceed to the next one.
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Newb question: With the new run/spring mechanic, does it still lower your defense to zero while running?
Empower
Monkey King
269 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JustinPeters wrote:Newb question: With the new run/spring mechanic, does it still lower your defense to zero while running?

Yes