Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Should i MOed Enhanced defense on superiors armors before making runeword, or there it is caped ?? ty
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
robomixor wrote:Should i MOed Enhanced defense on superiors armors before making runeword, or there it is caped ?? ty

MO before socketing in for maximum enhanced defense. That way you can easily go over the 200% limit (60 or 50 of base armor + 75 from five MOs + value from the runeword property).

For example, 48 from base armor plus 75 from five MOs plus 190 from the runeword, gives you 313% enhanced defense.

However the (+ level requirement) applies.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
edit: nvm found out.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I saw the Dimensional Key changed. Previously, it was + 2sk / 50% Spell Damage. Now apparently you can raise the damage to 100. Is that true? Herald throws various keys or empty and you need to upgrade it?

The page has not been updated. It doesn't even show Belial charm has a trophy.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:I saw the Dimensional Key changed. Previously, it was + 2sk / 50% Spell Damage. Now apparently you can raise the damage to 100. Is that true? Herald throws various keys or empty and you need to upgrade it?

The page has not been updated. It doesn't even show Belial charm has a trophy.

When u kill Deimoss, the key is empty.
You have to cube it to get bonus. If it's a 100% : u'll have +45% spell damage.

After, u can upgrade it by usind 5 dream fragment + complete star chart (loot from mini boss u met in labs) to have +2 skill / +1 max skill
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I understand that it is about this inscription bottom right? 60, 80, 100% complete? Max 45 spell damage?
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Can u suggest me an ad on for tsw armory?
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Can SSSU's drop in 125 areas? Like Dunc
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
130 area.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
how to kill dark star dragon in 30sec for the trophy bonus?