Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
eend04
Skeleton
3 | 0
Sorry for asking a question like this again but I am still pretty confused.
Someone explained mf and /players x to me but I still have a question.
Straight up: is it worth stacking mf for farming sets/ su's, and if so how much mf would be best (assuming you can still kill efficiently).
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Killspeed > MF ... if your killspeed doesnt suffer go for more mf - its worth it.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Usually u don't need more than 250-300 mf (or even 200). It's easy stackable without losing much killspeed by getting some easy charms, using Lum runes in armor and P Turquoises in shield.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does time strike + traprat build conflict?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bulooka wrote:Does time strike + traprat build conflict?

If you meant proc on striking- then it works great with trap rat since it's multihitting build. If u meant oskill- it's totally not worth.
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
@bulooka Timestrike is 3/2wdm I believe...with next delay. Doesn't seem like it would be that awesome on rat because of the delay before it pops also.

Question: what is the preferred method for completing ureh with paladin? Been trying as unholy caster with a defensive build and rapture but keep getting killed on the bridge from surrounds. Method ive been trying is to DA past a mob and town portal but I keep getting surrounded and curb stomped. For gear im wearing su war staff, eagle stance helm, lamha na gloves, ornate chest(with 20%vit) and quiet boots. 23k hp and 243k armor. In videos I just see people charge right through and tank zombies at ureh but I haven't managed to reach him yet in destruction. Any tips please? Been thinking I might try holy meleedin set to try and reach higher levels of defense, but then ill lose my crazy regen and probably a lot of hp.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
try poison resist till 95% max resist
Asteroth
Azure Drake
169 | 4
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Yeah I think you also need more defense.
Try a shield instead of the staff.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Mountaincreature wrote:@bulooka Timestrike is 3/2wdm I believe...with next delay. Doesn't seem like it would be that awesome on rat because of the delay before it pops also.

Question: what is the preferred method for completing ureh with paladin? Been trying as unholy caster with a defensive build and rapture but keep getting killed on the bridge from surrounds. Method ive been trying is to DA past a mob and town portal but I keep getting surrounded and curb stomped. For gear im wearing su war staff, eagle stance helm, lamha na gloves, ornate chest(with 20%vit) and quiet boots. 23k hp and 243k armor. In videos I just see people charge right through and tank zombies at ureh but I haven't managed to reach him yet in destruction. Any tips please? Been thinking I might try holy meleedin set to try and reach higher levels of defense, but then ill lose my crazy regen and probably a lot of hp.

Make sure you don't kill darkwardens (high level tremor on death), so disable all passive forms of damage.

Try to avoid DAing next to a darkwarden because their retaliate hits like a truck.

Your defense is low as well, you'd be better off using a shield for ureh.

Make sure your FHR is not something stupid like 10 frames (stunlock).

Make some +10 skills potions for the bridge portion to buff eagle stance and tainted blood.

When you tp to town, take a wp to cold plains and drink a belt full of healing potions (you will begin to heal as soon as you go back and take damage). Summon erydems as well.
minidrekk
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
What's the strongest sorceress build right now? :)