Discuss Median XL!
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
maracakabob wrote:can things that only drop from ubers drop from goblins?

Yes there is also Trophy Seeker goblin who can drop fragments & charms. I even grabbed a Tyrannical Blade from one earlier this season.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ee_wklaa wrote:what is the usage of ancient book?

Part of a recipe to upgrade the Laz charm.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thank you.
I combined Book of Cain and 6 emblems into a book, and then i used that book to upgrade the laz charm.
but i dunno how to cube the upgraded laz charm with ancient book?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ee_wklaa wrote:thank you.
I combined Book of Cain and 6 emblems into a book, and then i used that book to upgrade the laz charm.
but i dunno how to cube the upgraded laz charm with ancient book?

Okay, I just double checked the patch notes to see if I was misremembering something and Book of Cain is the new version of the Ancient Book and works pretty much the same way, so I don't think you'll be able to use it.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thank you~~
killershop
Destroyer
6 | 0
I am crafting jewels with Kur (Jewel + Kur + oil of craft + arcane crystal) but am getting very low summoned minion damage. According to the guide, the Kur affix is: "Kur: +(3 to 6)% to Summoned Minion Damage"

However, I am getting a minimum of 1% summoned minion damage and a maximum of 3%. Supposedly there is a jewel affix that can be up to 8% but maybe I am just unlucky not getting that affix. Any idea if the Kur Jewelcrafting description in the guide is incorrect and should say 1-3%? Or am I missing something?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
killershop wrote:I am crafting jewels with Kur (Jewel + Kur + oil of craft + arcane crystal) but am getting very low summoned minion damage. According to the guide, the Kur affix is: "Kur: +(3 to 6)% to Summoned Minion Damage"

However, I am getting a minimum of 1% summoned minion damage and a maximum of 3%. Supposedly there is a jewel affix that can be up to 8% but maybe I am just unlucky not getting that affix. Any idea if the Kur Jewelcrafting description in the guide is incorrect and should say 1-3%? Or am I missing something?

There was a damage squish a few patches ago, player damage was halved, and there are things in the docs that are not updated. So yes, it should say 1-3%.
WasagaBanaga
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I dont get where to find spell focus on the d2 stats. Is it EF?
Vanarchy
Sand Maggot
1153 | 47
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
WasagaBanaga wrote:I dont get where to find spell focus on the d2 stats. Is it EF?

Yeah, it stood for Energy Factor before the rework
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
does procs "on strike" works with spells ?
thx