Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Three questions please~
1.Does magic find from MERCS affect your character?
2. do 10% spell damage mods affect barbarian skill like deathgaze? iron spiral?
3. When I reset my char's spec, it will reset the stat point to the amount I used AFTER using those signet of learning, right?
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Any way to further compress Arcane Crystals? 5 shards make crystal, but can I then combine crystals? If not, hoping for this change in sigma.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ibra1 wrote:Any way to further compress Arcane Crystals? 5 shards make crystal, but can I then combine crystals? If not, hoping for this change in sigma.

Cube 1 Arcane crystal with a oil of craft. It will create a "bag" for your arcane crystals, which you can cube with more arcane crystals.

dongpickle wrote:Three questions please~
1.Does magic find from MERCS affect your character?
2. do 10% spell damage mods affect barbarian skill like deathgaze? iron spiral?
3. When I reset my char's spec, it will reset the stat point to the amount I used AFTER using those signet of learning, right?

1) No. Your MF is always only your MF. Your merc's MF = your MF + his MF. That means, if you want that sweet double MF, your merc needs to kill the enemy.
2) No. Those are not spells. Those are weapon damage based skills, so it doesn't affect them unless it explicitly says so like Hammer of Zarae from a Stormzon.
3) The amount you have after your respec = (your level -1) x 5 + 5 per Lam Esen quest done + 1 per each signet eaten.
hellbob
Destroyer
6 | 0
testing = save draft function O-)
Chika01
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, I have emerged here is such question
For the first time I play Ultimative, and faced here is the problem
In act 3 can't find the spider cave and executioner's tunnel to get the "eye of Halim" And " brain of Halim"
So, where to find these two locations? And if in act 4-5 have the same location, you can tell in advance where they are?
Oh Yes, without the "eyes of Halim" and "Brain of Halim", "Will of Halim" does not rise from the ground (there is A place in the backpack, the Cube is empty )
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Chika01 wrote:Hello, I have emerged here is such question
In act 3 can't find the spider cave and executioner's tunnel to get the "eye of Halim" And " brain of Halim"
So, where to find these two locations? And if in act 4-5 have the same location, you can tell in advance where they are?
Oh Yes, without the "eyes of Halim" and "Brain of Halim", "Will of Halim" does not rise from the ground (there is A place in the backpack, the Cube is empty )

The Eye of Khalim is found in the Spider Cavern in the Spider Forest, IIRC. The exact location of the dungeon is impossible to say since the jungle levels are randomly generated, but it should be somewhere in there. If you're having trouble finding it, consider talking to Meshif and having him reveal the map for you. The Brain of Khalim is found at the bottom of the Flayer Dungeon in the Flayer Jungle. Again, randomly generated level, so I can't say where it is exactly. The last component is found in the sewers under Kurast - you have to look for a special icon on the map that will reveal a lever that opens the way to the second level. In Median, it is guarded by a pack of Sinners, so you know you've found it when you get attacked by flaming silhouettes.

Also, the game will not automatically place items in the cube if your pack is full. You need to place items in the cube manually if you want them there.
Chika01
Skeleton
3 | 0
GreyRook wrote:
Chika01 wrote:Hello, I have emerged here is such question

The Eye of Khalim is found in the Spider Cavern in the Spider Forest, IIRC. The exact location of the dungeon is impossible to say since the jungle levels are randomly generated, but it should be somewhere in there. If you're having trouble finding it, consider talking to Meshif and having him reveal the map for you. The Brain of Khalim is found at the bottom of the Flayer Dungeon in the Flayer Jungle. Again, randomly generated level, so I can't say where it is exactly. The last component is found in the sewers under Kurast - you have to look for a special icon on the map that will reveal a lever that opens the way to the second level. In Median, it is guarded by a pack of Sinners, so you know you've found it when you get attacked by flaming silhouettes.

Also, the game will not automatically place items in the cube if your pack is full. You need to place items in the cube manually if you want them there.

So deal as times in is, that in the forest rather afraid of spiders lie only one cave, namely "Kurast for 3,000 years until Akarat."
've searched the whole forest but apart from that cave the uber quest, did not find other locations. Also and in" the forest Executioner", found only one cave, but there there is no" third building", only" Test dig " after second building.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Chika01 wrote:So deal as times in is, that in the forest rather afraid of spiders lie only one cave, namely "Kurast for 3,000 years until Akarat."
've searched the whole forest but apart from that cave the uber quest, did not find other locations. Also and in" the forest Executioner", found only one cave, but there there is no" third building", only" Test dig " after second building.

Hm. Are you sure that you have the latest version of the game? Are you using the Median launcher or D2SE?
Chika01
Skeleton
3 | 0
GreyRook wrote:Hm. Are you sure that you have the latest version of the game? Are you using the Median launcher or D2SE?

Here's what my version of the game looks like
And there is no function " Open the entire map"

xXPPGGXx
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does Deathlord Morph from Necro has a Blockanimation or does it use Fhr animation for block?